Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Urges Tommy Fury To Accept $1 Million Offer To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bum like Tommy Fury being offered a mil, he should be biting his hand off. Tommy Fury has probably never made more than 50k for a fight but we have clowns saying it's a lowball.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-23-2021, 02:41 AM.

Comment

only a total shlthead would accept 1m... in a 50m fight

sounds like something that dumb cvnt Robbie Barrett would do

like I said... Ru Paul 100% knows that Fury will not accept that lowball

Paul is killing that fight... looks like he aint ready to fight a boxer yet

only Ru Paul's idiot teenage fans would attempt to defend this... Ru Paul is full of shlt

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

only a total shlthead would accept 1m... in a 50m fight

sounds like something that dumb cvnt Robbie Barrett would do

like I said... Ru Paul 100% knows that Fury will not accept that lowball

Paul is killing that fight... looks like he aint ready to fight a boxer yet

only Ru Paul's idiot teenage fans would attempt to defend this... Ru Paul is full of shlt

Tommy Fury is no draw at all you tard, if Paul fought you it'd sell the same. 1 mil is more than fair for you and that bum. Last week Tommy Fury ran out of a club not paying his £400 tab, this week he's turning down a $mil.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-23-2021, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

What a casual you are. Jake Paul proved nothing other than he’s not about the boxing life. That right hand from woodley had him running, holding, looking up at the clock, looking at his corner for help during the round SCARED..he announced his retirement after LMAO..
          .this is why I hate that people that don’t box comment on boxing forums. Jake Paul clearly does not like getting hit....compare his reactions when he gets hit vs woodley’s reaction which is to smile and come forward. Jake Paul does not like fighting...few ppl do.
          Nah thats bull. I literally fight, no novice fighter would happily take a fight with a former world champion MMA fighter in their 4th fight. I dont care how washed he is, most sensible coaches wouldn't put their young talent anywhere near a guy like that. MMA or boxing. Decent MMA fighters are regularly brought on for up and comers boxing camps. Jake Paul my be an insufferable mug, but he has proven himself to be a ****ing game fighter. No one can take that away from him. To try and convince yourself that he isnt enjoying it, really shows me you have absolutely zero in ring experience. Paul has all the makings of a typical, "in-over-your-head", brave to the point of stupid, novice fighter. You see hundreds of young and dumb dudes like that in any gym. Not liking getting hit is also in no way indicative of a fighter who doesn't like fighting, plenty of fighters hate getting hit. I hate getting hit myself.
          Last edited by KingGilgamesh; 09-23-2021, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

he 100% knows that Fury will not accept that lowball

Paul is closing the door on that fight

LOOOOOL

what the **** has Tommy Fury done to consider a milly in his 5th or so professional fight a lowball?????

Seriously...what???

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Tommy Fury is no draw at all you tard, if Paul fought you it'd sell the same. 1 mil is more than fair for you and that bum. Last week Tommy Fury ran out of a club not paying his £400 tab, this week he's turning down a $mil.

it is a 50 million dollar fight you fkn idiot

don't spend your lawn-mowing money all at once, willya ?

FACT: that is NOT how to make a fight... nobody who is serious, makes a take-it-or-leave-it offer... especially not a lowball take-it-or-leave-it offer

Mayweather negotiates in good faith, Pacquiao negotiates in good faith, Canelo negotiates in good faith... but not 4-fight Ru Paul LMAO

how many minutes have you been following this sport you muppet ?

the lame stunt that Ru Paul just used to slam the door on a Fury fight... is to fool his teenage fangirls on twitter who saw Fury diss Paul at the presser

trust you to fall for that stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
                LOOOOOL

what the **** has Tommy Fury done to consider a milly in his 5th or so professional fight a lowball????? Seriously...what???

if Fury is a total nobody, then why does Ru Paul supposedly want to fight him ?

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT ?

did you even think about that, as you gave a grown man terribly shltty financial advice ?

jeez, I thought pac-tards were fkn idiots.. but it looks like Jake "shlthead" Paul fans will be much worse

Comment

7 Pro Fight's and a Million isn't enough. There are World Championship Fights where they don't get a Million and this Love Island character "won't get outta bed for it" what's been the highest Purse of TNTs career I guarantee its not even anywhere near a Million unless he hot paid more for fighting a 140lb MMA in Jake Paul's Sparring Partner and he struggled with that so he can count himself lucky it's a Million offer & not less he's a typical Fury.. find an excuse then back out!

Comment

this thread, and the Tommy Fury thread... is FULL of fkn idiots who think like teenagers

I guess this is a Ru Paul teenage fangirl thread lol

how long have you muppets been following this sport ?

FACT: nobody who is serious, makes a take-it-or-leave-it offer... it does not happen in this sport

both teams have a series of protracted meetings that are commonly referred to as a 'negotiation'... even the biggest stars like Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Canelo... do not make a take-it-or-leave-it offer... especially not a very low one

stop being so stupid

the lame stunt that Ru Paul just used to slam the door on a Fury fight... is to fool his teenage fangirls on twitter who saw Fury diss Paul at the presser

Golovkin did the exact same thing to duck Saunders... offered him a 1.5 mil lowball, with NO negotiation... and then quickly ran off to fight Brook... who made 4-5 mil

Ru Paul is full of shlt, stop being so stupid

Comment

Fury doesn't fancy the job, I think he would be embarrassed to lose to paul given the family name.

1 million is great money for a novice level fight. If he wins he could become a household name.

Comment

Working...
                      X