Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Usyk is Best Fighter That Joshua Will Get in The Ring With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Ruiz and Tyson were heavy weights.
    Exceptionally small ones. What's the difference? Ruiz is fat and if he lost weight he would be a cruiser. Tyson had a small body for HW.

Comment

Johnny ' Tony Bellew is technically better than Usyk' Nelson
      Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Nelson is the ultimate company man and a shameless shill.

Him and Bellew are the biggest bellends in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Coming from a si, I take that as a compliment. AJ is going down in flames, 24-1 and about to be 24-2 which is abysmal. A chonky arsed choad stopped AJ and had him feafulfully skating on thin ice in the rematch. AJ boxed him like his family was being held hostage.
          Fury has boxed his whole career like his family caravan would be taken if he stopped running.

A big fat lump who never went past regional level battered Fury and had to be robbed by the gypo clan.

Tell the fat gypo to keep running from the true HW king - he pulls out of fight more than he pulls out of Paris.

You're a tosser - own yer name, you absolute helmet!
          Last edited by BangEM; 09-21-2021, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

They are on the same level, which is why they keep fighting each other. Stepping up to a Usyk , AJ level, will end they're attention seeking ways.
            They keep fighting each other because the fighter who got outclassed and beaten up threatened to sue to guy who did this to him. Not because they're the same level. They never were and never will be.
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

I think Usyk would be his 2nd best win, maybe better than that older twilight of career Wlad too, I dunno.

Its a serious fight and should be a major feather in AJs cap if he wins. Of course people are downplaying Usyk pre emptively to cheapen AJs win because we have to do this team Fury vs team AJ gay **** until (if) they finally fight each other and its settled.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Fury has boxed his whole career like his family caravan would be taken if he stopped running.

A big fat lump who never went past regional level battered Fury and had to be robbed by the gypo clan.

Tell the fat gypo to keep running from the true HW king - he pulls out of fight more than he pulls out of Paris.

You're a tosser - own yer name, you absolute helmet!
                What in the hell are ye on about ya potlicker?

AJ is going to get smote on the rocks before he even gets to the Gypsy King.

Bend the knee and lick me boots ya puff.

Comment

I wanna see the best man win…
                  Joshua has mental issues???

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Lol.... I'm pretty certain hype job duboius was horribly exposed by first fighter in top 50 he's fought. First c grade fighter with a pulse, beat him so bad with a jab that he quit. Get a clue
                    Joyce literally has a condition resulting in 8x the bone mass of an ave man.
                    he has literally said this himself implying he has a solid chin. He isnt being knock out by any hw.he also has an irin jab.

His condition also slows his reflexes, he can be outboxed and dubois was up on points. Basically dubois would knock out most hw's with those punches.
                    Dont let that result cloud your judgement. Hes stilla kid and deserves massive respect for taking thatfight.
                    Joyce might be the best of the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Exceptionally small ones. What's the difference? Ruiz is fat and if he lost weight he would be a cruiser. Tyson had a small body for HW.
                      Fair points, but they have styles that are designed for beating taller fighters. I don't think usyk does. But hoping he has enough to beat AJ

Comment

Working...
                      X