Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Usyk is Best Fighter That Joshua Will Get in The Ring With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

It's weird how you put Wilder and Fury on the same level, as if one didn't totally outclass the other when they last fought.
    They are on the same level, which is why they keep fighting each other. Stepping up to a Usyk , AJ level, will end they're attention seeking ways.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Coming from a si, I take that as a compliment. AJ is going down in flames, 24-1 and about to be 24-2 which is abysmal. A chonky arsed choad stopped AJ and had him feafulfully skating on thin ice in the rematch. AJ boxed him like his family was being held hostage.
      YDKSAB should be IDKSAB . Change it .

Comment

Usyk is an undefeated undisputed champion he's not just the average underdog challenger who talks a good game but has no chance of winning. Usyk gon beat dat boy tony joshua

Comment

Originally posted by sallyField View Post
          Usyk is an undefeated undisputed champion he's not just the average underdog challenger who talks a good game but has no chance of winning. Usyk gon beat dat boy tony joshua
          Hah, I've never heard anyone call him Tony Joshua before. Sounds funny.
          sallyField sallyField likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Wilder and fury are the best HW… phuck outta here

are they hell. wilder is trash with no resume. fury has got by with a few tricks up his sleeve, saved for the big fights, but he'll get found out.

joshua, usyk, hrgovic, joyce and jalolov are superior. in fact dubois will do damage to most hw's esp wilder. honestly dubois would murder wilder,

Comment

I can see an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

YDKSAB should be IDKSAB . Change it .
                You better calm your tets before I pinch them until enough milk to fill a cup comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                  AJ gonna get whooped. This isn't some come straight forward plonker Pulev or some old crusty Potmuffin, or one dimensional Parker, or bum of the street Takam. If Ruiz can outbox and stop AJ and have AJ running scared stepping in potholes in the rematch over nothing, Usyk gonna do the business.

People keep saying he's too small, he's not. Ruiz wasn't too small, Tyson wasn't too small.
                  Ruiz and Tyson were heavy weights.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Hah, I've never heard anyone call him Tony Joshua before. Sounds funny.
                    In America he's still known as Anthony Johnson "the quitter"
                    sallyField sallyField likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

are they hell. wilder is trash with no resume. fury has got by with a few tricks up his sleeve, saved for the big fights, but he'll get found out.

joshua, usyk, hrgovic, joyce and jalolov are superior. in fact dubois will do damage to most hw's esp wilder. honestly dubois would murder wilder,
                      Lol.... I'm pretty certain hype job duboius was horribly exposed by first fighter in top 50 he's fought. First c grade fighter with a pulse, beat him so bad with a jab that he quit. Get a clue

Comment

Working...
                      X