Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Usyk is Best Fighter That Joshua Will Get in The Ring With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

Joyce literally has a condition resulting in 8x the bone mass of an ave man.
    he has literally said this himself implying he has a solid chin. He isnt being knock out by any hw.he also has an irin jab.

His condition also slows his reflexes, he can be outboxed and dubois was up on points. Basically dubois would knock out most hw's with those punches.
    Dont let that result cloud your judgement. Hes stilla kid and deserves massive respect for taking thatfight.
    Joyce might be the best of the lot.
    I see, so it's not because Dubois is a useless hype job... it's because joyce is the next Mohammed Ali and made of granite.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      AJ gonna get whooped. This isn't some come straight forward plonker Pulev or some old crusty Potmuffin, or one dimensional Parker, or bum of the street Takam. If Ruiz can outbox and stop AJ and have AJ running scared stepping in potholes in the rematch over nothing, Usyk gonna do the business.

People keep saying he's too small, he's not. Ruiz wasn't too small, Tyson wasn't too small.
      Fury fans praying and wishing that AJ gets beat again. Just make sure you don't do all the usual backtracking after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post

Fury fans praying and wishing that AJ gets beat again. Just make sure you don't do all the usual backtracking after the fight.
        Fat fcuking slob Ruiz did your woman in. Stop pretending AJ is a killer.

Comment

Fat fcuking slob Ruiz did your woman in. Stop pretending AJ is a killer.
          Fury is going around kissing men so he is closer to being a woman. And didn't Fury get "done in" by Covid? Oh yeah, that's right, he faked it. My bad. Maybe he can go back on wild boar testicles and cure it magically in 3 days. Stop pretending Fury is anything but a steroids cheating, man kissing, no title defensing, arbitration losing fraud who hasn't fought in 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

I see, so it's not because Dubois is a useless hype job... it's because joyce is the next Mohammed Ali and made of granite.
            go to the naughty corner and have a think about what you just said.

'a useless hype job'
            useless?
            he's 23 yrs old and lost to a guy who quite literally might be the best of the lot right now. You're overhyping the likes of fury, aj and wilder if you think joyce isnt on their level or better.
            Dubois is a come forward fighter who would throw the kitchen sink at AJ, Fury, Wilder, Whyte etc, he would fight the same way he did against joyce...and none of them have the chin of Joyce, which means he likely has them all hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post

Fury is going around kissing men so he is closer to being a woman. And didn't Fury get "done in" by Covid? Oh yeah, that's right, he faked it. My bad. Maybe he can go back on wild boar testicles and cure it magically in 3 days. Stop pretending Fury is anything but a steroids cheating, man kissing, no title defensing, arbitration losing fraud who hasn't fought in 2 years
              Suck on this chonk!

Last edited by War Room; 09-21-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

go to the naughty corner and have a think about what you just said.

'a useless hype job'
                useless?
                he's 23 yrs old and lost to a guy who quite literally might be the best of the lot right now. You're overhyping the likes of fury, aj and wilder if you think joyce isnt on their level or better.
                Dubois is a come forward fighter who would throw the kitchen sink at AJ, Fury, Wilder, Whyte etc, he would fight the same way he did against joyce...and none of them have the chin of Joyce, which means he likely has them all hurt.

Oh dear.... someone bought tickets of the hype train...

I don't see him having any sort of basic skillset or talent to worry anyone in top 10. He's horribly slow and stiff and slow, and 1 dimensional.

But I hope he improves

Comment

Suck on this chonk!

No thanks. I'll leave the sucking for guys who kiss men, like your idol Fury does

Comment

Working...
                  X