Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Don't Think I'll Ever Lose a Fight, Nobody Out There To Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Wilder will stop Fury next month
    Stop him after the fight to ask him if he needs a sparring partner for the AJ fight
    leeroy84 leeroy84 likes this.

Comment

Everyone loses unless you want to be new marciano. But you have to have an in depth resume plus great wins.
      Beat josh, wilder, whyte, and whoever else is hovering around to p ten.

Comment

They won't beat him, because he will invalidate his competitors and not face them. Fury has only fought two fights at elite level, Kiltschko & Wilder 'And he has invalidated most other competitors'.

His fans invalidate the entire division, and if there is any sort of connection to Fury I,E Chisora faced Usyk and did well, so Fury will beat Uysk. Any sort of connection exactly like that, will be used as a narrative that Tyson Fury can beat all of these fighters.

This is the phenomenon, and proxy war of gaining reputation that surrounds Tyson Fury. It is part mystical, part political warfare.

About 70% of Tyson Fury's reputation is built up from narratives and stories repeated incessantly, projected out into society.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-16-2021, 06:11 AM.
        TMLT87 TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

If you never fight you cannot lose, so now we see the grand plan for what it is lol
          Until he actually beats AJ, White, and possibly a couple of others like Ruiz, Parker etc he should be quiet for a bit and let his fists do the talking.
          If you listen to him, he is the greatest ever but reality is he beat Otto Wallin and Deontay Wilder in the last 18 months.
          Can you spot the discrepancy?

Comment

Let's not get too cocky Fury--Wilder had you down for a 9 count. It only takes one punch. How would today's heavyweights do against Riddick Bowe, Foreman, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, and others?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I maintain a reasonable argument, which I have substantiated with video evidence many times over on the boxingscene: Tyson's numerous illegal blows to the back of Deontay's head along with Kenny Bayless negligence and that 'Snake-in-the-grass' Mark Breland contributed to Phooey's hollow victory. I will not spam the thread with any more gifs, but I'm sure you know that I have the proof -- not that you or any of Tyson's bias supporters even care if Tyson's victory was fair or tainted.

Have your laugh while you can, retribution is not too far away.
              Send the *Proof you have over to the WBC officials or to PBC/Wilder's Management team soo they can file a protest to get Tyson Fury stripped of the belt for cheating
              Ya'll Wilder fans are crazzzzzzzy
              Lololololol

Comment

Imo only Hrgovic has a chance, if he improves his technique.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

But Tyson has fought those types of bums, he lost to John McDermott and then cheated Christian Hammer in a WBA eliminator by abusing steroids. However, I get what you are saying, Tyson is trash, yes I agree.
                  He fought them on the way up... that's very different to repeatedly defending belts.

Him saying he would beat them all doesn't mean he would

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Send the *Proof you have over to the WBC officials or to PBC/Wilder's Management team soo they can file a protest to get Tyson Fury stripped of the belt for cheating
                    Ya'll Wilder fans are crazzzzzzzy
                    Lololololol
                    It would not make a difference in boxing. You see the authorities ( the BBBofC ) declared Tyson's tainted win over Christian Hammer a '' No-Contest '' due to steroid abuse. Yet, ESPN, BTSPORTS, SKY, FOX, Boxrec, Wikipedia and any recognized Boxing entity will not acknowledge the official ruling on Tyson's record. So the few that know the truth will continue to shine a light on these forums.

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

He fought them on the way up... that's very different to repeatedly defending belts.

Him saying he would beat them all doesn't mean he would
                    I totally agree, I just like to kick this bum whenever I can.

Comment

I would never lose a fight either if i never boxed anyone. 13 years, 2 meaningful opponents and 1 of them was the bum-killer Wilder.

Meanwhile drug taking, faking mental illness not to mention, sexism, ****phobia.

This POS is the biggest embarassment ever to hold a HW title.
                      juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X