Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Don't Think I'll Ever Lose a Fight, Nobody Out There To Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

He's still convinced that he doesn't need to fight guys that he's already decided he'll beat.

Maybe he would, but there's a big difference between saying you'd beat any given opponent, and actually doing it. And doing it repeatedly.

Both Joshua and Wilder went out and defended their belts. Both eventually lost to a fat guy they thought they should beat.

One thing is for sure, Fury will never have a Ruiz type defeat, because he simply won't fight those guys. Joshua went through a string of decent fighters and eventually lost to one. It happens, unless you don't fight. I'lll never understand how people think that is somehow better than having an avenged defeat on your record.
    But Tyson has fought those types of bums, he lost to John McDermott and then cheated Christian Hammer in a WBA eliminator by abusing steroids. However, I get what you are saying, Tyson is trash, yes I agree.

Comment

How many great fighters never fought a mandatory? Tyson Fury has chose every opponent he's ever fought.

Comment

So fury won't be around much longer and don't plan longevity like wlad.
        so at least 3 which is at least better than 2 fights. Interesting who 3rd opponent is but thought might be rematch with josh?

Comment

Originally posted by sallyField View Post
          I would like to see Fury fight cruiserweight Eric Fields, I am ERics mother and I just recently told him that his biological daddy is vergil hunter with whom I had a 1 night fling at an underground Oakland dice game in the 80s and thats realer than real deal sally field!!!
          Nice post written by beautiful fingers, mam.

Would you like to have sexual intercourse with me?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This bum is lucky that he has a thick skull. You suck!

His thick Skull disposed of Wilder easily .......... oh and the gloves and the spiked water of course

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

His thick Skull disposed of Wilder easily .......... oh and the gloves and the spiked water of course
              I maintain a reasonable argument, which I have substantiated with video evidence many times over on the boxingscene: Tyson's numerous illegal blows to the back of Deontay's head along with Kenny Bayless negligence and that 'Snake-in-the-grass' Mark Breland contributed to Phooey's hollow victory. I will not spam the thread with any more gifs, but I'm sure you know that I have the proof -- not that you or any of Tyson's bias supporters even care if Tyson's victory was fair or tainted.

Have your laugh while you can, retribution is not too far away.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, he had two fights with a guy named John McDermott. The first fight, I thought Fury lost. He did win the rematch clearly though with no controversy.
                Last edited by Liondw; 09-16-2021, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  If I'm not mistaken, he had two fights with a guy named John McDermott. The first fight, I thought Fury lost. He did win the rematch clearly though with no controversy.
                  Tyson Fury forced fat John McDermott to wear BBE amateur gloves, which was mandated by the BBBofC ; the problem was that Tyson broke British regulations by wearing the 'Reyes' punchers gloves, when John demanded the same gloves Tyson threatened to pull-out of the event literally minutes from the schedule meeting. Its important to note that both Fury and McDermott wore BBE gloves in the first encounter.

Tyson never beats his foes on the straight up, dont be surprise that he pulls this during the PPV. And by the way Tyson's father Gypsy-John told John McDermott that Tyson lost the first fight.

Comment

Wilder will stop Fury next month

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I maintain a reasonable argument, which I have substantiated with video evidence many times over on the boxingscene: Tyson's numerous illegal blows to the back of Deontay's head along with Kenny Bayless negligence and that 'Snake-in-the-grass' Mark Breland contributed to Phooey's hollow victory. I will not spam the thread with any more gifs, but I'm sure you know that I have the proof -- not that you or any of Tyson's bias supporters even care if Tyson's victory was fair or tainted.

Have your laugh while you can, retribution is not too far away.

Comment

Working...
                      X