Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sees 'No Point' in Having Rematch With Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not every W needs to be followed with a rematch.

Comment

i agree as long as he fights the champions at 135 and 140. this guy is a ducker

Comment

I'm not mad at Teofimo, because had Loma won, he would've treated him the same, however if he was going to move to 140 anyway, this fight with Kambosos is meaningless! Would've been better to fight Ramirez or Pedraza @ 140!
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

If the roles were revered and Loma had dominated Teo, would we be crying rematch?...exactly. Loma doesn't deserve a rematch; he was soundly beaten. If he really wants a rematch, go fight Devon and get the WBC belt Teo is missing.

Comment

After watching Loma's last fight, no wonder why Lopez doesn't want to fight him....and Lopez could n't beat Taylor at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Haney wanted Lomachencko but Loma gave up his beltyou forgotten? Baring that i agree with everything you said
              Dumb **** he was unifying a division. LMFAO.. These little ****ing boys on this forum.

Comment

Typical Lopez/Davis style of behavior. It's what's wrong with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

The fight was close, Ward on show had it a draw for a reason, let's not act like it was one sided.

Any boxing fans would love a rematch btw chose 2, they might the 2 most skilled fighters in boxing.

Fck Haney and Tank until they beat someone with a pulse
                  Exactly anyone who's not biased should realise in one of the earlier rounds, round 2 I believe he landed the most telling punches of the round lead left, right hook, left and those rounds barely anything was happening so that could've easily given Loma the round.

5-7 is perfectly justifiable for a rematch when you consider Loma was apparently injured and the performance in his very next fight against a common opponent and lastly he brought more to the table and we get to see another great fight what's the problem here guys you afraid your guy might lose?.

Comment

The thing is he is bigger than Lom. If he struggles to make weight, so be it. He should fight somebody with a pulse at 140 (or higher), if he wants to prove he's a man..

Comment

All I'ma say is, it made the most sense, an immediate rematch would have benefited his career the most, fwd all his momentum he got from winning is diminished

Comment

Working...
                      X