Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sees 'No Point' in Having Rematch With Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

I don't associate myself with little ****** cowards. Go get a job boy.
    Yes we know who you associate yourself with, fu8CK Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Lol you watch these fights with rose tinted glasses. OK so lets go off that video it was a total shut out. Well done Loma and well done to you. Case closed . Have a nice day
      Run away little man. I bodied you. How does it feel to get a face full of facts?! Ahahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

You realize if you came into a boxing gym, especially mine, and said out loud, "Loma ducked Haney." you'd get laughed out of the building? Sat out a year and dropped the belt? He literally fought a unification fight you ****ing moron.

Dude stop talking about boxing.. you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
        Why would anyone laugh me out of the building if I said,” Loma dropped the belt to avoid Haney and sat out a year until the Teo fight”?

That is exactly what happened. There would be no debate about it other than from racist, pole smoking Loma fans like you who don’t want to admit it because it makes Loma look weak.

If anyone denied the facts I would simply pull up the numerous articles detailing what happened.

You’re just upset that Loma did the same thing you killed canelo for.

someone like you, who primarily likes Loma because he is white, it kills you to know he chose to drop a belt rather than fight an inferior black boxer.

Not only did he do something you have personally criticized other boxers for doing, Loma did it against an opponent you claimed would be an easy fight he wouldn’t have to train for.

It defies logic that Loma would drop a belt and walk away from a million plus payday for such an easy win over an opponent you posted he wouldn’t have to train for.

The fact is Haney is a tough opponent so Loma backed away and gave him the belt.

No amount of name calling or anti black rhetoric will change that.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-14-2021, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Well I believe him. It was described as a "designation," and not a "belt." I think there's a better argument that he ducked Charlo rather than GGG. I do think Canelo ducked GGG. Canelo was seeing double for months after he fights GGG. And it wouldn't be the first time he ducked GGG.

Anyway, I think that whatever the case, the Franchise tag is BS. But I also believe what Loma said just because Loma is that guy that just worries about fighting. He leaves the fight plan to his dad, the contracts to Egis, and the business to Arum. He designates responsibility so that all he has to do is focus on training and fighting.

I'll say this, I'm 99.99 percent certain that had Loma beat Lopez, he would have given Haney the next fight. He was already communicating with Haney about fighting right before his fight with Lopez. And Haney was getting excited about it too. For me, Lopez is the worst thing that could have happened to the lightweight division. He's held it up for a whole year, and not only that, he's saying that he's not going to fight anyone in the lightweight division. It's bull****.
          You’re giving Loma too much benefit of the doubt. His actions speak for themselves.

The thing here is Loma didn’t think he’d lose, didn’t have a rematch clause, dropped the belt and avoided Haney.

Then he lost. Something he and his fans didn’t think would happen.

Now he has to work to get back in line and a lot of his fans want him to jump to the front. Sorry. Losing without a rematch clause, not having a belt and not being a big draw is a tough spot.

IMO he should be forced to fight Haney before he is even considered for another title fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Why would anyone laugh me out of the building if I said,” Loma dropped the belt to avoid Haney and sat out a year until the Teo fight”?

That is exactly what happened. There would be no debate about it other than from racist, pole smoking Loma fans like you who don’t want to admit it because it makes Loma look weak.
            Be careful with this talk man. People are throwing that word around as if it's the same as "and" or "but." You are getting emotional. Not very manly. Sat out for a year? WTF?! lol Dude ... now you are just sounding stupid. We had a little thing called a pandemic and a lockdown. Now you are just sounding utterly ridiculous.

When you start talking like this, no body is going to take you seriously or listen to what you have to say anymore. This is clown ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If there is one positive from the loss, Loma and his team won't be giving away 1/2 the fight ever again.
              More like it was taken from them.....nobody gives anyone anything

Comment

• Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Quack for not rematching someone he already beat?? Ita l would understand if the fight was razor thin close and back to back but loma didn’t do anything for 7 rounds straight smh
                Aren't you on here calling Mayweather a coward for not coming out of retirement and rematching Canelo at 168?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I don't think Haney is easy. At that time, he wasn't even a consideration to Loma. People started to push the Lopez fight because Arum wanted it inhouse and Loma obliged. At the time, Loma's disdain wasn't even reaching Haney, Haney didn't count. He had just started acknowledging Davis and Lopez.
                  Lomadeaux posted Loma would beat Haney and wouldn’t even have to train for him. I found that laughable.

All I’m saying is judge the man by his actions. If that wasn’t bad enough, then he lied about knowing and Fat Dan, of all people, aired him out and proved he was lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Well it's not out of the realm of possibility that Loma was telling the truth about not wanting to aggravate that shoulder injury that soon in the fight since its well known it was a legitimate injury.

Loma step on the gas after the 6th and looked like the Loma were all accustomed to. I see no reason why there shouldn't be a rematch when in all honesty,neither fighter dominated imo. If that's a fight not deserving of a rematch then I don't what is...
                    The fact that we are even having this debate.....tells us it's not as reason enough as you might feel

Comment

• I don’t mind watching him rematch Loma..

Comment

Working...
                      X