Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez: I'm A Hundred-Percent Clean Fighter; Don't Know How Phentermine Got Into My Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Like I said, LDBC purple slurpers love to mix and matcha felonies like they’re all the same. Triple homicide will give you parole all day errrday!
    First off I wouldn't know what LDBC is if it would save my life and second key word PAROLE dumbass meaning there would have to be an initial punishment. Your constantly on some bull**** on here with a constant agenda that fits your narrative. Your not a boxing fan your a Canelo nutthugger. You never have any valuable input towards any conversation without him being the whole topic your willing to speak on. Why exactly are you on a boxing website. Just start a Ginger fan club and save everybody else the pain of reading your posts.

Comment

Not watching this bs but hope this is your last fight, This explains that surge of energy in the later rounds to cheat your way to a getting that belt!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

First off I wouldn't know what LDBC is if it would save my life and second key word PAROLE dumbass meaning there would have to be an initial punishment. Your constantly on some bull**** on here with a constant agenda that fits your narrative. Your not a boxing fan your a Canelo nutthugger. You never have any valuable input towards any conversation without him being the whole topic your willing to speak on. Why exactly are you on a boxing website. Just start a Ginger fan club and save everybody else the pain of reading your posts.
        Don’t get upset that you don’t like hear justice. No go roll a blunt and clean your ass

Comment

Iont know how this Molly got into my system last weekend.....shyt crazy

Comment

With a Conceišao KO win at 101:1 each round, and the hope of seeing the return of divine justice, I placed a few fivers on Robson between 7th and 11th...

Comment

STFU you lying POS, you are with the king of drug cheats Eddie Roidnoso for a reason, you just got caught this time.....

Comment

You ingested or injected it would be my guess.

Comment

Sounds like my friends wife … he bested her riding sone young hard chorizo Mexican dude..

she said “mahal, don’t believe what you seen, and it’s your fault because your never home… you work too much”

tainted tacos always cause false positive testes…

Comment

"It's herbal"
                    -Bill "Puddin Pop" Cosby

Comment

Did anyone watch the weigh ins yesterday and notice that Valdez didn’t make weight until the third attempt that’s when they said 130? You could even see the look on his face he’s struggling with the weight cut. Valdez needed phentermine to make this possible. I’d say that qualifies as cheating. If you cheat whether deliberate or not, you should be held accountable and punished.

Comment

Working...
                      X