Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez: I'm A Hundred-Percent Clean Fighter; Don't Know How Phentermine Got Into My Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valdez: I'm A Hundred-Percent Clean Fighter; Don't Know How Phentermine Got Into My Body

Oscar Valdez didn't offer much insight into why he tested positive for a banned substance during his new interview with ESPN's Mark Kriegel. In fact, the unbeaten WBC super featherweight champion claimed he doesn't know how Phentermine entered his system before he submitted samples to the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association on August 13. Phentermine, a substance banned by VADA both in and out of competition, was detected in Valdez's "A" and "B" samples.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Don't know how X got into my body" is every cheaters excuse

Comment

Such an original defense, lol
      isagj isagj mgame mgame like this.

Comment

So I suspect he and Jarell Miller are the best of chums…

Comment

Yeah man and I am 100% sober. Don't know how that weed got smoked.

Comment

You failed the test so you're definitely not 100% clean. That's a fact.

How come Valdez never mentioned this herbal tea? Have arum and the solicitor provided the brand name of this tea so vada can go buy some random samples and test it?

This position that "it ain't steroids" doesn't quite wash either. Being able to compete at an artificially low weight ie fight smaller fighters is a massive advantage. That why there's weight categories in combat sports!

Comment

Of course it was just tea….it’s from that company that has all those “exotic” lines of tea….dianobol tea, HGH tea, meldonium tea, and the Canelo camp favourite CLENBUTEROL tea…

Comment

tainted meat marinated with tainted tea

Comment

You got caught.

Comment

They sure love their herbal tea and herbal meats at the Reynoso camp. Looking forward to Andy Ruiz Jr. looking like the Mexican David Tua in a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                    X