Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez: I'm A Hundred-Percent Clean Fighter; Don't Know How Phentermine Got Into My Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Because boxing has weight classes.
    I would PREFER to fight a fat boxer. Easiest work.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Look at all the girls crying about VADA-WBC ala WBC-CBP when I’ve been telling you guys that org and it’s affiliate have no consistency.

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Its a controlled substance. Its an amphetamine. Its illegal to possess without a prescription. If they found it on his person he could be charged for having it without a prescription. But he says the PED ferries just sprinkled it in his mouth in his sleep.

Its a fuking joke that they continued the fight. Why even test for these drugs if they wont do anythign about a positive test. Just stop drug testing.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    He should tell us what type of herbal tea it was.

Leave a comment:

• ArthurDimes
    replied
    Look, pee clean the rest of your career and continue to fight at this level and most rational people will rule out this chemical having a significant impact on your performance. Accidents do happen and even if it wasn’t an accident I can’t blame you one bit for wanting a leg up on the competition. We all do it in our personal lives, don’t understand why people think athletes would be different when there’s millions of dollars at stake. But safety is paramount for all involved, especially in such a brutal sport.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    First it was herbal tea, now he doesn’t know.

Leave a comment:

• indelible
    replied
    Did anyone watch the weigh ins yesterday and notice that Valdez didn’t make weight until the third attempt that’s when they said 130? You could even see the look on his face he’s struggling with the weight cut. Valdez needed phentermine to make this possible. I’d say that qualifies as cheating. If you cheat whether deliberate or not, you should be held accountable and punished.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied
    "It's herbal"
    -Bill "Puddin Pop" Cosby

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Sounds like my friends wife … he bested her riding sone young hard chorizo Mexican dude..

she said “mahal, don’t believe what you seen, and it’s your fault because your never home… you work too much”

tainted tacos always cause false positive testes…

Leave a comment:

• Rigpig
    replied
    You ingested or injected it would be my guess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X