Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Wants Adrien Broner Next: I'd Love To Fight Him This Year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Wants Adrien Broner Next: I'd Love To Fight Him This Year!

Last Saturday night in Leeds, rising welterweight contender Conor Benn (19-0, 12 KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over experienced veteran Adrian Granados (21-9-3, 15 KOs). The scores were 100-90, 99-91 and 97-93.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For what, exactly? An absolute stinker?

Comment

Broner is a washed up guy

Would still watch the fight though

Comment

People in hell want ice water….

Comment

​​​​​Can't see hearn/dazn stumping up the $$$ that bronzer will want.

They'd get Ennis much cheaper . .​​​​​​​
          Last edited by tokon; 09-07-2021, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            ​​​​​Can't see hearn/dazn stumping up the $$$ that bronzer will want.

They'd get Ennis much cheaper . .​​​​​​​
            I think at this point, his entire team from himself to his promoter are scared to even mention Ennis specifically for young Benn. I’ve heard Hearn mention Ennis as someone in the division but not as an opponent and clearly young Benn wants no part of him. Self preservation I suppose…..a very strong desire to survive placed in the human psyche innit
            Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Lol why does he want to fight the overrated Broner? Fight Ennis or Ortiz Jr, then we'll find out what Benn has in his arsenal.

Comment

It would cost a fortune to get broner to the UK. Not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I think at this point, his entire team from himself to his promoter are scared to even mention Ennis specifically for young Benn. I’ve heard Hearn mention Ennis as someone in the division but not as an opponent and clearly young Benn wants no part of him. Self preservation I suppose…..a very strong desire to survive placed in the human psyche innit
                  Has Ennis mentioned wanting Benn?

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Lol why does he want to fight the overrated Broner? Fight Ennis or Ortiz Jr, then we'll find out what Benn has in his arsenal.
                    Have Ennis or Ortiz Jr made offers to fight Benn?

Comment

Working...
                    X