Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Defends Decision To Sanction Oscar Valdez vs. Robson Conceicao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when we thought the WBA had edged ahead as the biggest scumbag outfit in the business the WBC pop up and choose to ignore their own PED stance and retake the top spot. It's a fkking disgrace.
    ​​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

JFL at boxing, tie one of Valdez's hands behind his back to make the even.

Comment

I'm a big Valdez and Canelo fan, but truth is, ever since the WBC stripped Canelo to give the title to GGG and Canelo went public to say he's never again foookin with the WBC, Mauricio and all of WBC been nothing but azsz kissers to Canelo and anything that touches him. Again, big Valdez fan, but he should've gotten stripped.

Comment

Phentermine is an upper. It is much stronger than caffeine. Weight loss sure, but it enhances physical strength and speed. You take this before a fight and you have an advantage.
          This is a PED. For him to have this in his system enough to show in the test is substantial. With the buzz you get with this stuff, you know you've taken it. It doesn't just get put in your food by mistake. I don't buy this. I think he's dirty. I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole stable dirty. Bradley is right on this. Not a hater. Just don't like PEDs in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
            Phentermine is an upper. It is much stronger than caffeine. Weight loss sure, but it enhances physical strength and speed. You take this before a fight and you have an advantage.
            This is a PED. For him to have this in his system enough to show in the test is substantial. With the buzz you get with this stuff, you know you've taken it. It doesn't just get put in your food by mistake. I don't buy this. I think he's dirty. I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole stable dirty. Bradley is right on this. Not a hater. Just don't like PEDs in boxing.
            Show us your medication administration and pharmacology credentials. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet

Comment

WBC is pro Mexican cheaters..
              Sid-Knee Sid-Knee AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

tl;dr: the wbc anti-doping policy is to catch non-mexicans and strip them of their titles, not the other way around.
                Last edited by paulf; 09-06-2021, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Show us your medication administration and pharmacology credentials. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet
                  Look it up if you can even read.

Comment

Defend it all you want does not make this right. WBA and WBC only care about the bottom line for them and that is money. Gets harder month by month to be a Boxing fan. Boxers get robbed constantly and guys get to fight for belts they never earned a shot at. All these meaningless belts floating around. So many champions that it's watered down the meaning.

Comment

My takeaway is that its fine to do PEDs under the WBC just as long as its 'out of competition', whatever 'out of competition' means.

Comment

Working...
                      X