Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Powers Past Adrian Granados To Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Powers Past Adrian Granados To Unanimous Decision Win

Conor Benn will look back on his fight with Adrian Granados with a certain satisfaction, even if he cut a frustrated figure at the final bell. Try as he might, Benn could not shift Granados, but he got a good ten rounds and a solid test.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-04-2021, 03:38 PM.

Big disappointment, Granados only tried to survive

Comment

Congratz to Conor Benn. I don't agree with scorecards though. Granados won round 1, 2, 8, 9 on my scorecard.

Comment

Pretty one sided stuff, Granados is through, at least he got himself some big fights and hopefully some good paydays.

Comment

A good win by Benn, even though Granados is not a top welterweight. I'd like to see how Benn does against other top contenders like Ennis and Ortiz Jr.

Comment

Even Benn complaining he couldn't corner him. Good thing he's the Brit, or they would have babbled about how well Granados is boxing.

Comment

Good learning fight was a bit too wild , didn't use his jab much or set punches up . Otherwise he probably would've gotten KO . Clearly not ready for the top 5 but he should fight someone 15-25 like Mikael Zewski, Custio Clayton. Mean-Machine might be a bit to much for him

Comment

Granados robbed once again….and Ben is mediocre at best. He gets starched by Ortiz jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                  Big disappointment, Granados only tried to survive
                  What do you expect from coward people?

Shame he couldn't have got Benn out of the ring for nearly two years or coming from a bad defeat like Americans and Mexicans seek out. He did have Covid, but it wasn't their usual advantages.

What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post
                    Congratz to Conor Benn. I don't agree with scorecards though. Granados won round 1, 2, 8, 9 on my scorecard.
                    You win rounds by running? This isn't athletics. You control the ring and distance by walking them into punches. Granados didn't do that. He just ran to survive. He lost big.

Comment

Working...
                    X