Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Powers Past Adrian Granados To Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    Even Benn complaining he couldn't corner him. Good thing he's the Brit, or they would have babbled about how well Granados is boxing.
    Why, which Brit ran without controlling the ring and landing most punches in the rounds?

AJ in the rematch with Ruiz? AJ dominated and landed all the punches. Ruiz just looked like a clueless idiot who knew his luck had ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
      Granados robbed once again….and Ben is mediocre at best. He gets starched by Ortiz jr.
      Has this been a painful night so far? Lets hope Lara doesn't get beat up and he gives you some hope, hey?

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Has this been a painful night so far? Lets hope Lara doesn't get beat up and he gives you some hope, hey?

Good luck.
        Nah it’s been good…your best are fighting Mexico’s journeymen. I’m kinda happy for the brits because they deserve their day in the sun…even if it is against subpar opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          A good win by Benn, even though Granados is not a top welterweight. I'd like to see how Benn does against other top contenders like Ennis and Ortiz Jr.
          Exactly, get him in with Ennis. Two contenders fighting each other before a title fight

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Exactly, get him in with Ennis. Two contenders fighting each other before a title fight
            You're trying to get Benn hurt. I don't think Granados goes 6 with Ennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post

Nah it’s been good…your best are fighting Mexico’s journeymen. I’m kinda happy for the brits because they deserve their day in the sun…even if it is against subpar opposition.
              Nobody ever heard of these guys until Eddy put them on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

You're trying to get Benn hurt. I don't think Granados goes 6 with Ennis.
                Nah, he’s not as bad as Americans think he is. He’s got real pedigree. His father was one of the greatest warriors ever in the sport. If he had a fraction of that talent and mindset he could win a title even without the Herculean mold his father was. I would favour Ennis but then I thought McClellan would ko his father, especially after the first round. He’s ready for world level talent

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You win rounds by running? This isn't athletics. You control the ring and distance by walking them into punches. Granados didn't do that. He just ran to survive. He lost big.
                  Boxing is about hit and not get hit. And I thought Granados did that in those particular rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Nah, he’s not as bad as Americans think he is. He’s got real pedigree. His father was one of the greatest warriors ever in the sport. If he had a fraction of that talent and mindset he could win a title even without the Herculean mold his father was. I would favour Ennis but then I thought McClellan would ko his father, especially after the first round. He’s ready for world level talent
                    You know what you're looking at, I'll respect your observations. I think boots is too sophisticated for Benn. Granados is an old jr welter and stunk out the joint deliberately. Benn didn't have the tools to make an end of it. Ennis has those tools.
                    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Benn needs to see the likes of either Jaron Ennis or Vergil Ortiz in the ring for some more work. He seems so overly aggressive that a good boxer puncher should be able to use that against him
                      Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X