Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Powers Past Adrian Granados To Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    Pretty one sided stuff, Granados is through, at least he got himself some big fights and hopefully some good paydays.
    fights vs porter and danny garcia...
    but lets be honest, dr narcisse would have paid him $10k max for each fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post

Boxing is about hit and not get hit. And I thought Granados did that in those particular rounds.
      Didn't watch. Is this true?

“It was very frustrating, he was on his bike the whole fight,” Benn said. “I thought he was going to stand toe to toe but I had to hunt him down.”

Comment

Another overrated brit, as soon as he crosses the pond, he'll get exposed, just like all the other's.....

Comment

Comment

This guys has to get on the back of the line right behind Vergil Ortiz and Boots Ennis to get a world title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
              Another overrated brit, as soon as he crosses the pond, he'll get exposed, just like all the other's.....
              What like when Kell brook come over and beat Porter and Fury beat the living sh** out of wilder? Stfu man and send another Charles Martin over to us

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Benn gets squared up far too often and loads up putting himself in danger. He has to work on that and make sure he sticks with his jab. If he wants to fight with this style at the top level, he's going to have to have a good, solid jab. Loading up on those right hands is not going to get him anywhere.

Still like his progress from where he was just a few years ago, but he needs to be moved carefully for at least a year or year in a half. I keep seeing Hearn mention Porter but that won't end well for him. Avanesyan in two fights would be good for him. Someone on the broadcast mentioned Kelly but that fight doesn't make sense at the moment.
                I would be surprised if the Porter fight went anywhere but hearn’s imagination. Porter isn’t a stepping stone nor does Hearn have any day over porter’s career. It will be very interesting to see where Benn does go since he is in a division controlled by the pbc. I wonder if we will see the diplomacy of the 2015-2018 years when Haymon and Hearn were working together for pbc cards and fights on showtime in the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post

What like when Kell brook come over and beat Porter and Fury beat the living sh** out of wilder? Stfu man and send another Charles Martin over to us
                  Lmao! Brook? You had to go way back for that one. And as far as Fury, yes he's British, but he was already fighting and living in the states, trained by a Westerner in Sugar Hill. He might be brit but he had to be trained by someone in the west, you know, the people that rule boxing, even the great Lennox Lewis didn't become great until he started being trained by Stewart, before that he was being knocked around by other Americans like McCall, and Hasim Rahman. So.... Your going to have to come up with another argument... Rookie....

Comment

Both guys suck! I’m starting to feel uncomfortable with forking over $20/month for **** shows like this.

Granados needs to call it a day and Benn needs to stay away from the bulls out there. Hell, Broner beats him at this point,

Comment

Crazy to think that Danny Garcia is the only one to truly obliterate granados.

Comment

Working...
                      X