Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Porter: Both Sides Request Extension, Purse Bid Hearing Moved Back To September 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford-Porter: Both Sides Request Extension, Purse Bid Hearing Moved Back To September 14

The most anticipated purse bid hearing of the summer has been met with a welcomed delay. Representatives for Terence Crawford and Shawn Porter have successfully lobbied for an extension regarding current talks for their ordered WBO welterweight title fight. A purse bid hearing originally reserved for noontime Thursday at WBO headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico was since postponed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Either a deal can be made or they're afraid of what a third party would bid.

Comment

Throw the belt in the garbage and fight Ortiz and Taylor.

Comment

Porter vs crawford. Thurman vs ugas make it spence fights winner .after a light warm up say amir khan adrien broner .pac if fights one more time for win go fight kell brook amir khan fun fight jake paul
        sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

We know Arum isn’t stepping up and paying for this fight so why delay?
          I doubt either guy will be happy with a purse bid amount. This isn’t a PPV worthy fight.

Comment

I think we are looking at a time frame for the month of December 2021 before this fight will happen. The PBC has hopefully Wilder/Fury in October, then Canelo/Plant in November and then perhaps Spence/Crawford for December. We shall see. Hopefully, all of those fights can get done by the Fall of this year.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

I get the 60-40 split for Crawford-Porter but that 66/33 in Stevenson favour is an outright insult to the Champion.

Irrespective of previous purses, the challenger should never earn more than the Champion.

Comment

was actually looking forward to watch the Bid Live tomorrow

Comment

I almost don't even care any more, fkking American Boxing is turning in to some sort of circus show.

Comment

Anybody else get the sense this fight aint going to happen? Neither seems interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X