Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Porter: Both Sides Request Extension, Purse Bid Hearing Moved Back To September 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Anybody else get the sense this fight aint going to happen? Neither seems interested.
    That's the thing with crawford. Is this guy going to fight ANYONE worth a damn anytime soon????????????

The guy is 34 fkking years old.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
      Throw the belt in the garbage and fight Ortiz and Taylor.
      1. Porter is a more credible opponent for Crawford than Taylor or Ortiz. Unlike Taylor, he’s actually a welterweight and unlike Ortiz, he’s actually been a world champion who has performed well against some of the best fighters in the division. 2. Why would he give up his belt which is the main form of leverage that he has to land a fight with someone like Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

That's the thing with crawford. Is this guy going to fight ANYONE worth a damn anytime soon????????????

The guy is 34 fkking years old.
        That’s not old if you live right and stay drug and alcohol free!
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I kinda hope the WBO denies the request. Maybe Ennius, Ortiz, or some other’s can fight for the belt. I don’t even care who at this point.

Comment

Not gonna happen ,I ain't gonna hold my breath wbo super champions ? What a joke , the IBF is the only sanctioning body I respect now .
              Last edited by nino brown21; 09-01-2021, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                Throw the belt in the garbage and fight Ortiz and Taylor.
                Careful what you wish for. Bud might fight Emmanuel Taylor and Victor Ortiz back to back

Comment

Is it an extension for Crawford to run far away? I'm sure in a couple of weeks we will hear Crawford vs Josesito Lopez.... In all seriousness, Crawford needs this fight, his fans and Crawford calls himself p4p best, prove it, let's get it done.
                  Last edited by Greenfield02; 09-01-2021, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Hopefully this means a deal is getting done, but they've had a month already...

Boxing can't get out of its own way....smh

Comment

Terrence Crawford is almost 40 years old, already has over 40 fights and this will be his first class A opponent who is still in his prime and who is actually his size. Terrence Crawford aint #1 p4p
                      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X