Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi: I Showed People I Can Do It, We Just Build From Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi: I Showed People I Can Do It, We Just Build From Here

Joshua Buatsi continued his march towards a World Title shot with a stunning 11th round knockout win over Ricards Bolotniks in their WBA light heavyweight world title eliminator on the third and final week of Matchroom Fight Camp in Brentwood, Essex.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Callum Johnson knocks Buatsi out IMO. Would still really like to see that fight though, would be fireworks.

Comment

been a pro 4 year, had 15 fights, totally bypassed domestic level to a "world title eliminator"

Comment

man, you are not ready. Bivol wins every round against you. Beterbiev stops you in 6 rounds.

Comment

If Buatsi loses, it won't be Eddy's fault. A gold medal winner, 5 years into his pro career, bragging on beating Bolloksnik. This is sad.

Comment

.. or if we compare him to his fellow Olympian Wilder in another 8 fights he'd be fighting someone no one had ever heard of coming off 6 consecutive losses.

He's had 15 fights it's ok progress , Bolotniks was a top 20 fighter on the ratings sites.

Originally posted by El_Cholo View Post
            been a pro 4 year, had 15 fights, totally bypassed domestic level to a "world title eliminator"

Comment

RJJ94-02. I don't agree. I feel sorry for Callum Johnson. He was a talented guy & various management teams messed him around, but given his inactivity & erratic career versus the steady building of Joshua, to me Joshua beats Callum. I'm not saying thats wonderful because Callum was super talented &, arguably, more talented than Joshua, but in 2021 I can only see one winner.

Comment

I do wish Joshua would STFU about the bible. Yes, I know US fighters do it, but you're not from, like, Chattanooga, Tennessee, you're from London. If you're a Christian, fine, good luck to you, but don't bleat on about it.

Comment

Do what?

You beat a guy with a record of 18-5 who’s best wins are in a tournament called Golden Contract, Literally a tournament for fighters whose careers are going nowhere because they’re not very good and trying to win a contract.

am I missing something?

Comment

I think Buatsi did a good job for an early fighter with 15 pro fights. I wish him luck he best of luck moving forward!

Comment

Working...
                    X