Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi: I Showed People I Can Do It, We Just Build From Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

The more I watch him the more I realise why he’s been so protected. I rated him as an amateur but I feel he’s gone backwards as a pro. Got nothing against the guy personally, seems a pretty nice guy but I just don’t see him being able to hang with the top guys at 175.
    Got it....And you may be right that he can't compete with the top LWHs but I'm not convinced of that. He clearly needs more work with Hunter but he's going to be a tough out with a solid chin, very good jab and good power. His defense is an issue since he doesn't move his head much but he's going to need to learn how to manage distance better. Can he do that in a few more camps before he gets to the likes of Bivol or Beterbeiv? For his sake I hope so.
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

I'd like to see a domestic tourney between Buatsi, Callum Johnson, Lyndon Arthur and Anthony Yarde. One of these guys needs to prove they're the best in the UK before talking about world titles.
      RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
        I'd like to see a domestic tourney between Buatsi, Callum Johnson, Lyndon Arthur and Anthony Yarde. One of these guys needs to prove they're the best in the UK before talking about world titles.
        Good call. Arthur already beat Yarde in very close fight.

Comment

Loada Bollox.
          He was easily hit by a top 20 & gassed during the 5th.
          If he really is doing a Yarde for the money setting course for Bivol without any kind of real test he's heading for a painful night at the office, look what loosing did to Yarde, but oh yeah it's a cheap night for inhouse Edward.

Like bitd we should be looking towards some mega Brit fight nights between Buatsi, Smith, Yarde, Arthur, Johnson making themselves household names like Ben, Eubank Ried, Watson, Ward, Calzaghe did, earning strap shots in between.

But some hope with ol fish eye's & slave trader junior in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Good call. Arthur already beat Yarde in very close fight.
            Just wrote that myself adding Smith to the mix like bitd

Comment

Working...
            X