Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence On Getting Pacquiao Fight Instead Of Crawford: I Wish Best For Terence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
    Wow some politics here with Spence saying blacks have "enough people hating on them." Spence like many blacks believes the BLM (commie) propaganda--keep America divided by race--it's ok to hate whitey.
    Slavery and Jim Crow are not propaganda! Police Brutality is not propaganda! The deaths of Trayvon Martin and George Floyd are not propaganda! The Charlottesville March and the January 6th attack on the Capitol are not propaganda! This is America!
    fabie, Monty Fisto and 7 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
      "Especially a black athlete" WTF imagine for a second if a white guy said this about another white fighter how much he would get trashed and somehow it's okay if a black guy says it. The hypocrisy that Americans live in is astonishing.

imagine if black people took whites as slaves for 400 years… ohhhhh the hypocrisy lmaooo stfu, keep deflecting and pretending like discrimination against blacks in every aspect of American society doesn’t exist on some level whether small or large ..if that helps you sleep better at night lol

Comment

Watched Manny-Thurman the other day. Manny faded really hard in that fight. I think Manny deserved to win 114-113 but he took much more punishment than Keith Thurman. Manny outpointed Keith and got the flash knockdown. In late rounds, which Thurman won, Thurman landed lots of totally flush shots. Now two years older and against Spence; this doesn't look good for Manny.
        Last edited by aaronbnb; 08-04-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Slavery and Jim Crow are not propaganda! Police Brutality is not propaganda! The deaths of Trayvon Martin and George Floyd are not propaganda! The Charlottesville March and the January 6th attack on the Capitol are not propaganda! This is America!

they like to play pretend and make believe games bro lol I guess pretending it doesn’t exist helps them sleep better at night

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Can you please explain how Jan 6th at the capitol and George Floyd are examples of modern day racism? Nobody denies America's past, but these are poor examples. It's also worth noting that you cannot look at the injustices of the past through the lenses of today's standards. Different times and eras where some nations thought it was acceptable to sell off their own people.

Comment

Originally posted by Con10derRegime View Post

they like to play pretend and make believe games bro lol I guess pretending it doesn’t exist helps them sleep better at night
              I guess so? Slavery and Jim Crow are not hate, but teaching about slavery and Jim Crow is! SMDH!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
                Watched Manny-Thurman the other day. Manny faded really hard in that fight. I think Manny deserved to win 114-113 but he took much more punishment than Keith Thurman. Manny outpointed Keith and got the flash knockdown. In late rounds, which Thurman won, Thurman landed lots of totally flush shots. Now two years older and against Spence; this doesn't look good for Manny.
                I agree. Thurman had Manny against the ropes on too many occasions. He looked faded halfway through. He must prepare differently for Spence because he will be there the whole fight. Pac 2 years inactive and older will not likely look even as good as when he fought an inactive Thurman. This will be a passing of the torch, but I am hoping Manny caps off his career with a win somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post

Can you please explain how Jan 6th at the capitol and George Floyd are examples of modern day racism? Nobody denies America's past, but these are poor examples. It's also worth noting that you cannot look at the injustices of the past through the lenses of today's standards. Different times and eras where some nations thought it was acceptable to sell off their own people.
                  Listen to the testimonies of Capitol Police! Count the Confederate Flags flying! Please find me the video of a cop kneeling on a European-American for 9 minutes, until they die! Slavery was a world-wide practice. White Supremacy was not...until it was! Both Whites and Blacks were slaves, or "indentured servants," but Whites in power decided to make any person born to a woman of African descent, a slave from birth until death! That's different, and that's America! Don't be mad at the reaction of the oppressed! Be angry with the actions of the oppressor!
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 08-04-2021, 10:04 AM.

Comment

"look man, the last Crawford had a PPV, he did a hundred thousand buys...I'm not...worried about Crawford."
                    --- Errol 'The Truth' Spence

"Crawford doesn't sell...I'm done losing money on Terence Crawford...enough to buy a nice house in Beverly Hills."
                    -- Bob Arum, Terence Crawford's promoter

At some point...you need to understand the truth of the matter.

Comment

When was that photo taken? Spence looks drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X