Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence On Getting Pacquiao Fight Instead Of Crawford: I Wish Best For Terence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got some spoilers for you: Spence will somehow beat ancient Pacman and Haymon will realize he is not nearly good enough to beat Crawford, they'll make a laughable fake offer to save face while the actual plan is that Spence moves up to 154 while Jermell Charlo moves up to 160 and Errol grabs one of the vacant belts. Meanwhile Jermall Charlo will move to 168 and Jermell can pick up his belt at 160. This way PBC can keep everything inhouse and will not risk any of their belts.

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post

Why you trying to minimize its own history? Why one form slavery heinous and not the other? Both are heinous! Stop hating. I’m not white or black but this powerful country .. most powerful country in the world .. she is dying and it’s own ppl killing it. That’s how great she really is. African American has the key to stop the hate. Stop looking at white ppl superior or they have to treat you in a certain way cuz of the past. I don’t like ppl who says I don’t believe in god cuz my church are Hippocrates. So?? What’s that got to do with god?
      I'm not though. I study this beyond using it as some vague talking point. Many were captured during tribal warfare and forced into servitude. You know what else? They weren't bound to the category as slave nor property for perpetuity. They often were released or sometimes adopted by the same tribe that captured them and even married within the tribe and lived a normal life thereafter. That was free but feel free to read up if you really care.

Also, pointing out the issues of the day and uplifting your own is not hate. Your interpretation of that says more about you and less about Spence or anyone else that does anything similar.

You're basically projecting your own insecurities surrounding the realities and respond with antagonism whenever something touches that nerve you would rather be left dormant.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

The guy you are talking to is a Korean in the US who is one of the biggest Black American haters (especially to the emerging boxing stars). I know many of these guys over the years on NSB. I already know what I'm getting into. I thought you noticed him. The roof Korean is a white wanna be.
        Bro, this is insane! I've worked with Koreans and others that gravitate towards whiteness and adopt anti-black ideologies and have called them on it.
        ​​​
        ​​​​​​Thank God I'm not longer in corporate lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

I'm not though. I study this beyond using it as some vague talking point. Many were captured during tribal warfare and forced into servitude. You know what else? They weren't bound to the category as slave nor property for perpetuity. They often were released or sometimes adopted by the same tribe that captured them and even married within the tribe and lived a normal life thereafter. That was free but feel free to read up if you really care.

Also, pointing out the issues of the day and uplifting your own is not hate. Your interpretation of that says more about you and less about Spence or anyone else that does anything similar.

You're basically projecting your own insecurities surrounding the realities and respond with antagonism whenever something touches that nerve you would rather be left dormant.

Captured and sold to the Europeans for profits.how you think slavery came bout . Bro it’s history forget it about it. You never experienced it. Your a free man. You can go anywhere and do whatever you decide to do. You can go to Africa , Asia or Europe and start new or start a family or whatever. Nothing is stopping you. Specially not what others think. This racism war is nothing but a political power and we’re just pawns to it. Wake up. Real issues is black on black crimes in the inner cities. We need more cops and not less and we need to get rid of all the bad cops.

Comment

Captured and sold to the Europeans for profits.how you think slavery came bout . Bro it’s history forget it about it. You never experienced it. Your a free man. You can go anywhere and do whatever you decide to do. You can go to Africa , Asia or Europe and start new or start a family or whatever. Nothing is stopping you. Specially not what others think. This racism war is nothing but a political power and we’re just pawns to it. Wake up. Real issues is black on black crimes in the inner cities. We need more cops and not less and we need to get rid of all the bad cops.
            Are you Black? Are you aware of the origin of the term Black on Black crime? Are you aware there's no such thing and crime is about proximity? People kill those whom they are closest to.

Also, regarding the slavery part. That is true but also, they had no idea the type of slavery they were selling their fellow people into. It's not like the internet existed and they knew exactly what was happening but I digress.

You want to act as if everything is all good because it makes it easier on your conscience to live life freely. I've experienced racism first hand, my parents, brother and sister also have. So on and so forth. Don't you dare tell me what I should do or feel regarding something regarding my lived experience.

I'm done here.

Comment

Are you Black? Are you aware of the origin of the term Black on Black crime? Are you aware there's no such thing and crime is about proximity? People kill those whom they are closest to.

Also, regarding the slavery part. That is true but also, they had no idea the type of slavery they were selling their fellow people into. It's not like the internet existed and they knew exactly what was happening but I digress.

You want to act as if everything is all good because it makes it easier on your conscience to live life freely. I've experienced racism first hand, my parents, brother and sister also have. So on and so forth. Don't you dare tell me what I should do or feel regarding something regarding my lived experience.

I'm done here.
              Feelings are selfish because of feelings everybody thinks they are righteous . I haven’t met a person who doesn’t think they are right. Because of feelings we blame others and cause more problems and doesn’t solve any problems. Feelings does t want to solve problems just want to be validated .I want you to prosper brother. “Blame welfare state and not racism for poor black’s problem” -Thomas sowell . One of the greatest economist we have.. one of the great man I admire just happens to be black. I suggest you read his work. Too many garbage ppl been listening to over the years.

“I'll have those ******s voting Democratic for 200 years."
              -president lyndon b Johnson -introduced welfare - broke families apart with single parent homes. We”re nothing but pawns fighting over this political warfare
              Last edited by kdd; 08-07-2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Feelings are selfish because of feelings everybody thinks they are righteous . I haven’t met a person who doesn’t think they are right. Because of feelings we blame others and cause more problems and doesn’t solve any problems. Feelings does t want to solve problems just want to be validated .I want you to prosper brother. “Blame welfare state and not racism for poor black’s problem” -Thomas sowell . One of the greatest economist we have.. one of the great man I admire just happens to be black. I suggest you read his work. Too many garbage ppl been listening to over the years.

“I'll have those ******s voting Democratic for 200 years."
                -president lyndon b Johnson -introduced welfare - broke families apart with single parent homes. We”re nothing but pawns fighting over this political warfare
                Lol I'm doing well actually but that doesn't mean other people aren't catching hell.

Thomas sowell is the guy that makes non Black people, specifically white people feel good. I'm familiar and I think he's awful but thanks.

Read John Henrik Clarke. Someone that won't make you feel warm and fuzzy inside about what's going on in the world and the real history of it.

Be well but please read more outside of you're comfort zone. I'm all too familiar with the playbook and "well meaning" people such as yourself.
                Last edited by SweetPbfAli; 08-07-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Lol I'm doing well actually but that doesn't mean other people aren't catching hell.

Thomas sowell is the guy that makes non Black people, specifically white people feel good. I'm familiar and I think he's awful but thanks.

Read John Henrik Clarke. Someone that won't make you feel warm and fuzzy inside about what's going on in the world and the real history of it.

Be well but please read more outside of you're comfort zone. I'm all too familiar with the playbook and "well meaning" people such as yourself.
                  Why? Reading those doesn’t help you brother. I have no sympathy . I don’t feel sorry . I know ur better than that. You know white man can’t solve black mans problem. Take pride in that. Alright brother take care

Comment

This shhh crazy mayne!
                    HOF Hater likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                      This shhh crazy mayne!
                      So Spence DUCKED Crawford, DUCKED Thurman, and now DUCKED Pacman and he forced into retirement.

Man...

I wish the best for Spence LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
                      RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X