Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas On Facing Vergil Ortiz: I'm Hyped For This Fight, There's Going To Be Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas On Facing Vergil Ortiz: I'm Hyped For This Fight, There's Going To Be Fireworks

Egidijus "Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas is raring to lay down some leather on his next opponent, welterweight contender Vergil Ortiz. As BoxingScene.com has previously reported, the two are scheduled to face each other on Aug. 14 at The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas, although the fight has not officially been announced yet by the promoter, Golden Boy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

August 14th is a very good night for Boxing! Casimero vs. Rigondeaux, and Vergil Ortiz Jr. vs. Kavaliauskas! Great step-up fight for Vergil!

Comment

Kavaliauskas can beat him. Ortiz jr. is still very green.

Comment

This is an interesting fight, I'm looking forward to it. I'm leaning towards Mean Machine, as I think Ortiz has more development to do, but if Ortiz pulls it off then I guess the Crawford fight likely happens in the near future.
        Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Kavaliauskas comes to fight, that's for sure! He is tough, has decent power and some skills. Will be a fun fight and the toughest test yet for Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Kavaliauskas can beat him. Ortiz jr. is still very green.
            They're rushing him, as far as defense. Ortiz makes good moves, but not enough, like he has to think about it. He moves his head, but still gets hit. If he gets hurt, I don't think he'll get off the hook. Kava is a serious threat.
            VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

It's a great match up, I just hope the same people who are saying the mean machine is going to beat Ortiz, don't start calling him a bum when Ortiz K.Os him. I expect a good fight.

Comment

Hypothetically, it’ll be very interesting to see the fan reaction if Kav wins this fight. The same fans who constantly say Crawford hasn’t beaten anyone and shouldn’t be in the p4p debate (because they’re groupies of the consensus #1 p4p fighter) are also the same fan base saying how great Ortiz already is and are picking him to be an all time great. I’d love to see the hypocrisy if Ortiz were to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Kavaliauskas comes to fight, that's for sure! He is tough, has decent power and some skills. Will be a fun fight and the toughest test yet for Ortiz.
                  That's how I see it. Good match up.
                  steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Hypothetically, it’ll be very interesting to see the fan reaction if Kav wins this fight. The same fans who constantly say Crawford hasn’t beaten anyone and shouldn’t be in the p4p debate (because they’re groupies of the consensus #1 p4p fighter) are also the same fan base saying how great Ortiz already is and are picking him to be an all time great. I’d love to see the hypocrisy if Ortiz were to lose.
                    LOL well there is one big difference that you fail to mention between the two, Crawford is 34 years old and vergil is 23 years old so of course he hasnt beaten anyone yet lol hes just beginning his career. Mean while crawford is on the tail end of his and all he has to show for it is beating gamboa and kell brook LMAO.

You crawford D riders make me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X