Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas On Facing Vergil Ortiz: I'm Hyped For This Fight, There's Going To Be Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching Kava as a prospect, but I think he’s failed to meet expectations. Who has he beaten? I had him down against Ray Robinson, which he miraculously pulled a draw, officially, in order to keep him on track for the big Top Rank showdown against Crawford. We all know how that ended.
    Even if this comes down to best chin, I’ll still go with Ortiz, by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

LOL well there is one big difference that you fail to mention between the two, Crawford is 34 years old and vergil is 23 years old so of course he hasnt beaten anyone yet lol hes just beginning his career. Mean while crawford is on the tail end of his and all he has to show for it is beating gamboa and kell brook LMAO.

You crawford D riders make me laugh.
      you’re missing the point cum guzzler. Should ortiz lose, Either mean machine is trash or he’s good enough to beat a guy you groupies think is the next big thing. You can’t have it both ways. That’s why the fan base that you’re undoubtedly a part of, are the biggest group of ret@rd hypocrites aside from pac fans. And for the record, I’m not a fan of any particular fighter and Crawford should have a better resume if the entire pbc didn’t avoid him, but what he does have to show is being a 3 division champion who unified a division. Which one of the fighters you’re a groupie of have ever unified all the belts in a division?
      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-01-2021, 02:22 PM.

Comment

This has FOTY written all over it.

Comment

I'm telling ya, this could be a great fight... not sure why it isn't getting hype

it's a crossroads fight... both of these guys are better than advertised... and it is a nice style matchup

Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Very excited about this fight, good stylistically matchup and a good step up for Ortiz
            aboutfkntime likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              you’re missing the point cum guzzler. Should ortiz lose, Either mean machine is trash or he’s good enough to beat a guy you groupies think is the next big thing. You can’t have it both ways. That’s why the fan base that you’re undoubtedly a part of, are the biggest group of ret@rd hypocrites aside from pac fans. And for the record, I’m not a fan of any particular fighter and Crawford should have a better resume if the entire pbc didn’t avoid him, but what he does have to show is being a 3 division champion who unified a division. Which one of the fighters you’re a groupie of have ever unified all the belts in a division?

Hey Pu$$boy, your entire argument is apples to oranges because of a DECADE between them in age dumbazz. and If ortiz loses to mean machine who gives a **** the kid is 23 with a long career ahead of him.

Nobody cares about crawford unifing against weak asss opposition in a weak division. Hes fought C and D level fighters.

One thing is for sure though, the trajectory ortiz is on in 3-4 years his resume will be better than crawfords lmao

Comment

Hey Pu$$boy, your entire argument is apples to oranges because of a DECADE between them in age dumbazz. and If ortiz loses to mean machine who gives a **** the kid is 23 with a long career ahead of him.

Nobody cares about crawford unifing against weak asss opposition in a weak division. Hes fought C and D level fighters.

One thing is for sure though, the trajectory ortiz is on in 3-4 years his resume will be better than crawfords lmao
                it’s not apples to oranges ya deep throating ball swallower. If Ortiz loses to a guy that you goofballs are saying is C and D level when Crawford beat him, then the case is closed and he’s a hype job. He would no longer be considered to be this future all time great that some of you bozos have already labeled him as. He’d just be another Victor Ortiz. Thanks for exposing the hypocrisy that I mentioned in my original post. According to you, Nobody cares that cares that Crawford unified a division that you considered to have weak opposition, but at the same time nobody should care if a so called future star of the sport gets beat by a C/D fighter and his future would still be bright? Gtfoh ya fkn clown.

Comment

Gonna be a cracking fight this, stoked, ortiz should win a tough outing

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    it’s not apples to oranges ya deep throating ball swallower. If Ortiz loses to a guy that you goofballs are saying is C and D level when Crawford beat him, then the case is closed and he’s a hype job. He would no longer be considered to be this future all time great that some of you bozos have already labeled him as. He’d just be another Victor Ortiz. Thanks for exposing the hypocrisy that I mentioned in my original post. According to you, Nobody cares that cares that Crawford unified a division that you considered to have weak opposition, but at the same time nobody should care if a so called future star of the sport gets beat by a C/D fighter and his future would still be bright? Gtfoh ya fkn clown.
                    You're not that bright are you??? The difference is Ortiz has an ENTIRE CAREER left to fight elite level fighters, crawford is at the tail end of his and he STILL HASNT DONE IT. IF....IFFFFF ortiz loses to mean machine he's got another 10 years left to rack up wins, CRAWFORD DOESNT. You get it now bozo???

And nobody is calling ortiz a future all time great you moron.

Go wipe crawfords load off your chin.

Comment

You're not that bright are you??? The difference is Ortiz has an ENTIRE CAREER left to fight elite level fighters, crawford is at the tail end of his and he STILL HASNT DONE IT. IF....IFFFFF ortiz loses to mean machine he's got another 10 years left to rack up wins, CRAWFORD DOESNT. You get it now bozo???

And nobody is calling ortiz a future all time great you moron.

Go wipe crawfords load off your chin.
                      your parents must be first cousins because ret@rdation caused by incest is the only explanation for your stupidity. It’s not about where Crawford is in his career as compared to Ortiz, it’s about the quality of opponent mean machine is. So if he beats Ortiz, someone who’s been praising Ortiz as the next greatest thing who also shat on mean machine as a Crawford opponent, is going to look stupid. Really not that tough to comprehend ya fkn dunce. And for the record, I’ve debated with several goofballs on here who were almost as brain dead as you, swearing Ortiz would be a future all time great, would already beat Crawford and Spence, and my stance was let him do something meaningful before jumping out the window and anointing him with all this praise. So maybe you should strengthen your reading comprehension skills before ever commenting on my post you fkn peasant.

Comment

Working...
                      X