Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas On Facing Vergil Ortiz: I'm Hyped For This Fight, There's Going To Be Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.M.T
    replied
    Terence Duckford leftover

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

NOBODY is calling him an all time great you fool, take your meds and go to bed pal.
    now you wanna deflect because it’s been proven that you couldn’t grasp basic reading comprehension skills. There are actual users on here who did say he’d be an all time great and would beat Crawford and Spence now. Next time you see my post, save yourself the embarrassment of being exposed as an inbred ret@rd and scroll the fk on southphagology

Leave a comment:

• Southpawology
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    what did my original comment say? I swear you’re dumb as rocks. I referenced the people who are praising ortiz to already be a future all time great, they’re going to look very stupid if mean machine wins this fight, especially since they’re the same fan base always criticizing Crawford. So either you replied to my comment with your lame ass response because you fit that narrative and got sensitive, or you’re too stupid to grasp the point that those were the fans being referenced in my comment. Which is it ya pillow biting h0m0?
    NOBODY is calling him an all time great you fool, take your meds and go to bed pal.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied

Look buddy, im gonna break it down for you so your pea brain can understand this. Ortiz is 23 and only has 17 fights hes literally in the infancy stages of his career THEREFORE for him mean machine is a quality opponent and a step up fight. On the flip side Crawford is 34 probably has like 4-5 fights left and he still has yet to ever step up and fight an elite fighter, him fighting mean machine WAS A STEP DOWN at this point in his career.

ITS APPLES TO ORANGES. You comprehend that now???? Get a dishrag and wipe off buds facial you clown.
    what did my original comment say? I swear you’re dumb as rocks. I referenced the people who are praising ortiz to already be a future all time great, they’re going to look very stupid if mean machine wins this fight, especially since they’re the same fan base always criticizing Crawford. So either you replied to my comment with your lame ass response because you fit that narrative and got sensitive, or you’re too stupid to grasp the point that those were the fans being referenced in my comment. Which is it ya pillow biting h0m0?

Leave a comment:

• Southpawology
    replied
    your parents must be first cousins because ret@rdation caused by incest is the only explanation for your stupidity. It’s not about where Crawford is in his career as compared to Ortiz, it’s about the quality of opponent mean machine is. So if he beats Ortiz, someone who’s been praising Ortiz as the next greatest thing who also shat on mean machine as a Crawford opponent, is going to look stupid. Really not that tough to comprehend ya fkn dunce. And for the record, I’ve debated with several goofballs on here who were almost as brain dead as you, swearing Ortiz would be a future all time great, would already beat Crawford and Spence, and my stance was let him do something meaningful before jumping out the window and anointing him with all this praise. So maybe you should strengthen your reading comprehension skills before ever commenting on my post you fkn peasant.
    Look buddy, im gonna break it down for you so your pea brain can understand this. Ortiz is 23 and only has 17 fights hes literally in the infancy stages of his career THEREFORE for him mean machine is a quality opponent and a step up fight. On the flip side Crawford is 34 probably has like 4-5 fights left and he still has yet to ever step up and fight an elite fighter, him fighting mean machine WAS A STEP DOWN at this point in his career.

ITS APPLES TO ORANGES. You comprehend that now???? Get a dishrag and wipe off buds facial you clown.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied

You're not that bright are you??? The difference is Ortiz has an ENTIRE CAREER left to fight elite level fighters, crawford is at the tail end of his and he STILL HASNT DONE IT. IF....IFFFFF ortiz loses to mean machine he's got another 10 years left to rack up wins, CRAWFORD DOESNT. You get it now bozo???

And nobody is calling ortiz a future all time great you moron.

Go wipe crawfords load off your chin.
    your parents must be first cousins because ret@rdation caused by incest is the only explanation for your stupidity. It’s not about where Crawford is in his career as compared to Ortiz, it’s about the quality of opponent mean machine is. So if he beats Ortiz, someone who’s been praising Ortiz as the next greatest thing who also shat on mean machine as a Crawford opponent, is going to look stupid. Really not that tough to comprehend ya fkn dunce. And for the record, I’ve debated with several goofballs on here who were almost as brain dead as you, swearing Ortiz would be a future all time great, would already beat Crawford and Spence, and my stance was let him do something meaningful before jumping out the window and anointing him with all this praise. So maybe you should strengthen your reading comprehension skills before ever commenting on my post you fkn peasant.

Leave a comment:

• Southpawology
    replied
    it’s not apples to oranges ya deep throating ball swallower. If Ortiz loses to a guy that you goofballs are saying is C and D level when Crawford beat him, then the case is closed and he’s a hype job. He would no longer be considered to be this future all time great that some of you bozos have already labeled him as. He’d just be another Victor Ortiz. Thanks for exposing the hypocrisy that I mentioned in my original post. According to you, Nobody cares that cares that Crawford unified a division that you considered to have weak opposition, but at the same time nobody should care if a so called future star of the sport gets beat by a C/D fighter and his future would still be bright? Gtfoh ya fkn clown.
    You're not that bright are you??? The difference is Ortiz has an ENTIRE CAREER left to fight elite level fighters, crawford is at the tail end of his and he STILL HASNT DONE IT. IF....IFFFFF ortiz loses to mean machine he's got another 10 years left to rack up wins, CRAWFORD DOESNT. You get it now bozo???

And nobody is calling ortiz a future all time great you moron.

Go wipe crawfords load off your chin.

Leave a comment:

• Adsy
    replied
    Gonna be a cracking fight this, stoked, ortiz should win a tough outing

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied

Hey Pu$$boy, your entire argument is apples to oranges because of a DECADE between them in age dumbazz. and If ortiz loses to mean machine who gives a **** the kid is 23 with a long career ahead of him.

Nobody cares about crawford unifing against weak asss opposition in a weak division. Hes fought C and D level fighters.

One thing is for sure though, the trajectory ortiz is on in 3-4 years his resume will be better than crawfords lmao
    it’s not apples to oranges ya deep throating ball swallower. If Ortiz loses to a guy that you goofballs are saying is C and D level when Crawford beat him, then the case is closed and he’s a hype job. He would no longer be considered to be this future all time great that some of you bozos have already labeled him as. He’d just be another Victor Ortiz. Thanks for exposing the hypocrisy that I mentioned in my original post. According to you, Nobody cares that cares that Crawford unified a division that you considered to have weak opposition, but at the same time nobody should care if a so called future star of the sport gets beat by a C/D fighter and his future would still be bright? Gtfoh ya fkn clown.

Leave a comment:

• Southpawology
    replied
    you’re missing the point cum guzzler. Should ortiz lose, Either mean machine is trash or he’s good enough to beat a guy you groupies think is the next big thing. You can’t have it both ways. That’s why the fan base that you’re undoubtedly a part of, are the biggest group of ret@rd hypocrites aside from pac fans. And for the record, I’m not a fan of any particular fighter and Crawford should have a better resume if the entire pbc didn’t avoid him, but what he does have to show is being a 3 division champion who unified a division. Which one of the fighters you’re a groupie of have ever unified all the belts in a division?

Hey Pu$$boy, your entire argument is apples to oranges because of a DECADE between them in age dumbazz. and If ortiz loses to mean machine who gives a **** the kid is 23 with a long career ahead of him.

Nobody cares about crawford unifing against weak asss opposition in a weak division. Hes fought C and D level fighters.

One thing is for sure though, the trajectory ortiz is on in 3-4 years his resume will be better than crawfords lmao

Leave a comment:

Working...
X