Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas On Facing Vergil Ortiz: I'm Hyped For This Fight, There's Going To Be Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    your parents must be first cousins because ret@rdation caused by incest is the only explanation for your stupidity. It’s not about where Crawford is in his career as compared to Ortiz, it’s about the quality of opponent mean machine is. So if he beats Ortiz, someone who’s been praising Ortiz as the next greatest thing who also shat on mean machine as a Crawford opponent, is going to look stupid. Really not that tough to comprehend ya fkn dunce. And for the record, I’ve debated with several goofballs on here who were almost as brain dead as you, swearing Ortiz would be a future all time great, would already beat Crawford and Spence, and my stance was let him do something meaningful before jumping out the window and anointing him with all this praise. So maybe you should strengthen your reading comprehension skills before ever commenting on my post you fkn peasant.
    Look buddy, im gonna break it down for you so your pea brain can understand this. Ortiz is 23 and only has 17 fights hes literally in the infancy stages of his career THEREFORE for him mean machine is a quality opponent and a step up fight. On the flip side Crawford is 34 probably has like 4-5 fights left and he still has yet to ever step up and fight an elite fighter, him fighting mean machine WAS A STEP DOWN at this point in his career.

ITS APPLES TO ORANGES. You comprehend that now???? Get a dishrag and wipe off buds facial you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Look buddy, im gonna break it down for you so your pea brain can understand this. Ortiz is 23 and only has 17 fights hes literally in the infancy stages of his career THEREFORE for him mean machine is a quality opponent and a step up fight. On the flip side Crawford is 34 probably has like 4-5 fights left and he still has yet to ever step up and fight an elite fighter, him fighting mean machine WAS A STEP DOWN at this point in his career.

ITS APPLES TO ORANGES. You comprehend that now???? Get a dishrag and wipe off buds facial you clown.
      what did my original comment say? I swear you’re dumb as rocks. I referenced the people who are praising ortiz to already be a future all time great, they’re going to look very stupid if mean machine wins this fight, especially since they’re the same fan base always criticizing Crawford. So either you replied to my comment with your lame ass response because you fit that narrative and got sensitive, or you’re too stupid to grasp the point that those were the fans being referenced in my comment. Which is it ya pillow biting h0m0?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        what did my original comment say? I swear you’re dumb as rocks. I referenced the people who are praising ortiz to already be a future all time great, they’re going to look very stupid if mean machine wins this fight, especially since they’re the same fan base always criticizing Crawford. So either you replied to my comment with your lame ass response because you fit that narrative and got sensitive, or you’re too stupid to grasp the point that those were the fans being referenced in my comment. Which is it ya pillow biting h0m0?
        NOBODY is calling him an all time great you fool, take your meds and go to bed pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

NOBODY is calling him an all time great you fool, take your meds and go to bed pal.
          now you wanna deflect because it’s been proven that you couldn’t grasp basic reading comprehension skills. There are actual users on here who did say he’d be an all time great and would beat Crawford and Spence now. Next time you see my post, save yourself the embarrassment of being exposed as an inbred ret@rd and scroll the fk on southphagology
          Castilo likes this.

Comment

Terence Duckford leftover

Comment

Working...
            X