Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Jr. Breaks Down Gameplan For Beating Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Jr. Breaks Down Gameplan For Beating Manny Pacquiao

LOS ANGELES -- The soft spoken Errol Spence Jr. is usually selective with his words. Ahead of the biggest fight of his life against Manny Pacquiao at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on August 21 in a FOX Sports pay-per-view, the Texan offered a glimpse into how he plans on beating boxing's only eight-division champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not exactly giving the game away here.

Comment

Simply do what Jeff Horn did 3 or 4 years ago. Pac didnt get faster or better. I think that fight was a DRAW but Pac is the same or worst now. Plan B would be to do what Horn did. After that Spence wins

Comment

I think pac will win easily

Comment

Not sure if it's because Spence is young etc ..But I don't think Manny will have a hard time with Spence.... Everyone talking this and that, but Thurman is a better fighter than Errol!

Comment

I can see this being a really disappointing and boring fight. hope its not

Comment

Originally posted by Johnuwey77 View Post
              Simply do what Jeff Horn did 3 or 4 years ago. Pac didnt get faster or better. I think that fight was a DRAW but Pac is the same or worst now. Plan B would be to do what Horn did. After that Spence wins
              What did Horn do? He got beat to a pulp and the ref wanted to stop the fight. There was barely one round where Horn outlanded Pacquiao. Horn was wrestling, Pacquiao was punching. And it shows. He only got the dubious win because it was in Australia. There is nothing about Horn’s performance vs Pacquiao for a fighter to copy. Nothing at all. Terrible beating.
              Bluebird likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                I think pac will win easily
                I think you'll make excuses about his age and size after the fight and give Spence no credit.

Comment

I want Spence to win because he's my homeboy reppin Texas, my Latino friends also going for him, BUT Bruce Lee PACMAN is not a joke that boy is serious business. I think PACMAN is going to win because he has experience knows how to get in with those punches. Unless my boy Spence connects and finishes him.
                  Bluebird likes this.

Comment

Spences nipples will take a brutal beating come fight night

I forsee the whole ring covered in milk and blood

Viva la pac

Comment

Working...
                    X