Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Jr. Breaks Down Gameplan For Beating Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

I am not--spence is too slow and is a plodder, late rounds he might hurt pac but pac will win a UD

Crawford is a way harder fight for pac
    Spence might seem slow but he has that same GGG approach where he fights the same pace constantly pressuring, weathering the early storm and then drowning you.

IDK if Spence stops Pac, but it’s a safe bet for a decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Without a doubt and anyone who says otherwise knows nothing if boxing

Crawford has wasted his career with his promoter but he would beat any welterweight today he's simply leagues above the rest including manny

Too sharp too powerful and too good defensively ...he's the perfect fighter right now

That's not to say I don't think a prime pacquiao has a chance but anyone active today has no chance

I agree

I don't believe he is necessarily leagues above Spence, but I have no doubt that Crawford would beat him

I can't believe most people cannot see that

it seems that fans learn VERY slowly in this sport... I see the same people, making the same dumb mistakes

Crawford is too well-rounded, and his game is too tight... for Spence

Pac definitely took the easier fight style-wise, no question about it... and they 100% know that... but he should still get FULL credit for walking into harms way, Spence is a beast

Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

I agree

I don't believe he is necessarily leagues above Spence, but I have no doubt that Crawford would beat him

I can't believe most people cannot see that

it seems that fans learn VERY slowly in this sport... I see the same people, making the same dumb mistakes

Crawford is too well-rounded, and his game is too tight... for Spence

Pac definitely took the easier fight style-wise, no question about it... and they 100% know that... but he should still get FULL credit for walking into harms way, Spence is a beast

Crawford fights to hurt people--and comes forward with decent defense and explosive power

I also think elgauskis is way better than people know

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

I am not--spence is too slow and is a plodder, late rounds he might hurt pac but pac will win a UD

Crawford is a way harder fight for pac
          I've seen sparring footage of Spence trying to use head movement but it just dont work for him.
          It's too late to teach him to roll and sway.
          I think Spence is going to be in trouble in this fight.
          Only age and supreme conditioning with controlling the pace is the only way he has a chance.

Comment

Noooooooo!!!!!!

Don't use your height and range.

Don't make pac come in.

F@ck!

I need spence to come at pac.

I need him to throw his jab constantly while pressing forward at pac.

I need him to try to walk the little man down and exchange with him.

Comment

The thing that stood out to me was where the writer states he lost his power after 4 big KOes and then only 1 in 16 fights,,,, someone needs to tell him power never leaves unless its artificial.

Comment

So Spence plans to beat manny by applying a constant pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Noooooooo!!!!!!

Don't make pac come in.

F@ck!

You know he can still apply pressure while using his reach

in fact that’s what I see him doing

Errol is no dancer like Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Noooooooo!!!!!!

Don't make pac come in.

F@ck!

He will over the second half, early he will be trying to keep Manny at range and nullify Mannys rushes, Floyd did it by stepping into him, its like Thurman said when Manny comes in he is continuing to throw where most will step back thinking it will stop you have to jab him or move in, Errol needs to be smart early and apply constant high pressure late.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He will over the second half, early he will be trying to keep Manny at range and nullify Mannys rushes, Floyd did it by stepping into him, its like Thurman said when Manny comes in he is continuing to throw where most will step back thinking it will stop you have to jab him or move in, Errol needs to be smart early and apply constant high pressure late.
                      Errol attacks the body at range with his str8 left

with manny, another southpaw, we might see the right jab downstairs

if we notice manny gassing in his most recent fights, a pro like Errol notices

Take manny limited stamina away with body attack
                      Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X