Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Jr. Breaks Down Gameplan For Beating Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Pac still has power, he hurts and drops almost everyone

Pac just hasn't been getting kos in the higher weight classes

He couldn't ko Oscar and cotto, it was tko

Only Hatton got koed because he was a dumbass and this was 140

pac has never koed a real welterweight, he's too small

He has power to hurt them and knock them down though

He can get tko but not really a legit ko
    Yeah you're right Manny is hurtful more than lights out power, most of his KDs they don't get hurt and smile from the ground its just the speed and snap.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ————

I am on the wrong to assume you are Filipino. Unfortunately, 90% of the people that post here about Manny are so biased that Manny could fart and they’d swear it smells like a Calvin Kline Cologne.
    So, whenever posters attack any of Manny’s opposing fighters on irrelevant issues, I tend to go that route and clearly I’m wrong so my apologies.
    Manny has the best smelling farts

Butler told me

Leave a comment:

• Oregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Seriously I'm Caucasian..but if your mind is so narrow to assume that people can only support their own race or domestic ties that's cool

I guess we all know whoever you support has to be from wherever you are from

Manny pacquiao is a global superstar and modern day great he has fans everywhere my friend

I guess you have to be black to like floyd,Filipino to like manny ,would I be a fan of froch if I was British or Polish that's the real question
    ————

I am on the wrong to assume you are Filipino. Unfortunately, 90% of the people that post here about Manny are so biased that Manny could fart and they’d swear it smells like a Calvin Kline Cologne.
    So, whenever posters attack any of Manny’s opposing fighters on irrelevant issues, I tend to go that route and clearly I’m wrong so my apologies.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    The thing that stood out to me was where the writer states he lost his power after 4 big KOes and then only 1 in 16 fights,,,, someone needs to tell him power never leaves unless its artificial.
    Pac still has power, he hurts and drops almost everyone

Pac just hasn't been getting kos in the higher weight classes

He couldn't ko Oscar and cotto, it was tko

Only Hatton got koed because he was a dumbass and this was 140

pac has never koed a real welterweight, he's too small

He has power to hurt them and knock them down though

He can get tko but not really a legit ko

Leave a comment:

• Stuntman Mike
    replied
    ———-
    Being from the UK does not preclude the fact that you most likely are Filipino.

Seriously I'm Caucasian..but if your mind is so narrow to assume that people can only support their own race or domestic ties that's cool

I guess we all know whoever you support has to be from wherever you are from

Manny pacquiao is a global superstar and modern day great he has fans everywhere my friend

I guess you have to be black to like floyd,Filipino to like manny ,would I be a fan of froch if I was British or Polish that's the real question

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    ———
    If Spence is slow and a plodder as you claim, this should be an easy fight for PAC then.
    Unless you’re saying Spence is slower than Marquez, Horn or Bradley … all of whom beat PAC.
    Or maybe he’s slower than Porter or even Mikey Garcia who PAC wanted to fight as per Roach.

Calling Spence a plodder is amusing. Brandon Rios is a plodder and the great PAC chose to fight him when Rios was coming off a loss (just like Broner, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito, Oscar, etc).

All that said, Manny fighting Spence is not something I’d critique him for. That’s a bold move at 42. So he gets the respect he deserves.
    Horn and Bradley didn't beat pac. Those judges were bought and paid for.

It's not a coincidence that pacs top tank contract was near end when those losses happened.

Marquez, he koed pac and could be argued bear pac in the other 3 fights. Those fights were all close. But Marquez a former featherweight was far from slow.

Leave a comment:

• Oregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

I am not--spence is too slow and is a plodder, late rounds he might hurt pac but pac will win a UD

Crawford is a way harder fight for pac
    ———
    If Spence is slow and a plodder as you claim, this should be an easy fight for PAC then.
    Unless you’re saying Spence is slower than Marquez, Horn or Bradley … all of whom beat PAC.
    Or maybe he’s slower than Porter or even Mikey Garcia who PAC wanted to fight as per Roach.

Calling Spence a plodder is amusing. Brandon Rios is a plodder and the great PAC chose to fight him when Rios was coming off a loss (just like Broner, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito, Oscar, etc).

All that said, Manny fighting Spence is not something I’d critique him for. That’s a bold move at 42. So he gets the respect he deserves.

Leave a comment:

• Oregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

They didn't have the most sensitive milk producing p4p female breasts in male boxing though or did they?
    I am from the UK bubb
    ———-
    Being from the UK does not preclude the fact that you most likely are Filipino.

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He will over the second half, early he will be trying to keep Manny at range and nullify Mannys rushes, Floyd did it by stepping into him, its like Thurman said when Manny comes in he is continuing to throw where most will step back thinking it will stop you have to jab him or move in, Errol needs to be smart early and apply constant high pressure late.
    Errol attacks the body at range with his str8 left

with manny, another southpaw, we might see the right jab downstairs

if we notice manny gassing in his most recent fights, a pro like Errol notices

Take manny limited stamina away with body attack

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Noooooooo!!!!!!

Don't use your height and range.

Don't make pac come in.

F@ck!

I need spence to come at pac.

I need him to throw his jab constantly while pressing forward at pac.

I need him to try to walk the little man down and exchange with him.
    He will over the second half, early he will be trying to keep Manny at range and nullify Mannys rushes, Floyd did it by stepping into him, its like Thurman said when Manny comes in he is continuing to throw where most will step back thinking it will stop you have to jab him or move in, Errol needs to be smart early and apply constant high pressure late.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X