Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's PED accusation linked to head size!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His head size? I remember that accusation back in the day. It's just as funny now as it was back then

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

He ended up getting more than twice initally offered by walking away....
      Ridiculous response. What happened years later has nothing to do with it. That's hindsight. He had no idea what he would make several years later or if the fight was even going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Maybe Floyd was told in the game Manny was using Peds, maybe he thought he was using Peds,
        Based on what.

Maybe no maybe don't cut it.

Come with the hard evidence.

Insert Floyd excuses here.

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
          Floyd demanded testing because he couldn't believe what he saw. And he was being asked to fight! Well the guy he eventually hugged and ran from is still fighting at age 42 with VADA testing. Fighting the top, undefeated, welterweight.

Floyd fought with the help of his therapeutic IV. He describes his vampire facial which is blood doping. Who is the real PED user? And why did he settle when he got sued?
          Or maybe he demanded testing because he knew Pacquiao was cheating. The fact that Pacquiao blatantly avoided the testing makes Mayweather's accusations look valid.

Pacquiao was not VADA tested for the Thurman fight so you can stop with that lie.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 07-28-2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

What else is he going to say ?
            ''Ok guys.Pac is exempt from randomly giving blood due to his mental issues. Good thing no one else has such a dilemma.''
            what else is he gonna say?

you just made up a list of excuses and claimed it came from manny!

what pac has been consistent on is the fact that giving blood close to fight night makes him feel weak and he brought up the morales fight!!! then you look at that video of pac, and he's saying the same thing! giving blood 2 days out from the fight made him feel weak.... 15+ years later when the same idea was brought up because floyd demanded it, pac kept the same stance.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

What made people wonder is why Floyd pick this guy to do ost with. Gatti, Hatton, none of those guys he had an issue with. What made this guy so special.
              I fully understand that..Floyd was suspicious of Manny's greatness and asked for extra testing...that is a compliment in my opinion ...but the fact a big deal was made out of it is what made Manny look bad but there are 2 sides to a story I am just explaining from my view why Manny got accused more

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

what else is he gonna say?

you just made up a list of excuses and claimed it came from manny!

what pac has been consistent on is the fact that giving blood close to fight night makes him feel weak and he brought up the morales fight!!! then you look at that video of pac, and he's saying the same thing! giving blood 2 days out from the fight made him feel weak.... 15+ years later when the same idea was brought up because floyd demanded it, pac kept the same stance.
                Who gives a fck how he FEELS. I guess not being able to roid up freely can make a person weak ?
                Imagine if every fighter had a feeling excuse they can turn to ?

Some warrior

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

if you think peds can grow the head.. then you should use one to make your little head grow bigger or just buy some brains.. you're just a casual fan who knows nothing about boxing..

except they do. HGH

do your research before you post

Comment

Working...
                  X