Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury: Wilder Cherry-Picked Tyson Twice, Third Time May Cost Him Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Fury: Wilder Cherry-Picked Tyson Twice, Third Time May Cost Him Career

Tyson Fury's father, John Fury, is giving a firm warning that Deontay Wilder's career may come to an end in the upcoming trilogy fight. Fury will defend the WBC heavyweight title against Wilder on October 9th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Harsh words by John, but I agree that if Wilder gets the brakes beat off him again, he'll be done with boxing.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Bullshit! He threw your son a lifeline when he was a just a bum on skid row. No one ever noticed he was gone or missed him when he was away from the sport. Deontay Wilder pulled your son out of the gutter and gave him new life. If I was Wilder I would left the bum where he was.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Bullshit! He threw your son a lifeline when he was a just a bum on skid row. No one ever noticed he was gone or missed him when he was away from the sport. Deontay Wilder pulled your son out of the gutter and gave him new life. If I was Wilder I would left the bum where he was.
        Hence a cherry pick bozo

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Harsh words by John, but I agree that if Wilder gets the brakes beat off him again, he'll be done with boxing.
          Remember, that Fury he is going to be under brighter lights and a much bigger stage this time. The whole world is gonna be watching to see he if can duplicate the same results as he did in their rematch;

With a brand new pair of minted boxing gloves that has never been worn before that fits all the way on his hands. If he doesn't then people are going to become very suspicious of him.

Fury is going to be under an immense amount of pressure to perform under a microscope this time.

Comment

Come on now, be honest. You don't think that the facts that Fury was the lineal champion, that he had been out the ring for three years abusing himself and due to that, Wilder believed him to be easily beaten didn't cross Deontay's mind? He may have thrown Fury a bone, but he also thought he'd get a notch in his belt by beating a man who'd become damaged goods.

Comment

He shouldve, then the schadenfreude that is Wilder wouldve stayed alive. Better yet, instead of cherry picking Fury TWICE, he SHOULDVE signed that 3 or 4 fight deal DAZN offered....but stupid is as stupid does. Now Wilder is gonna get his 3rd loss and be looked upon as he currently is, an excuse making head case who cant handle taking an L like a man.

Comment

Remember, that Fury he is going to be under brighter lights and a much bigger stage this time. The whole world is gonna be watching to see he if can duplicate the same results as he did in their rematch;

With a brand new pair of minted boxing gloves that has never been worn before that fits all the way on his hands. If he doesn't then people are going to become very suspicious of him.

Fury is going to be under an immense amount of pressure to perform under a microscope this time.
                Wilder is that you? Wilder can't BOX!
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Come on now, be honest. You don't think that the facts that Fury was the lineal champion, that he had been out the ring for three years abusing himself and due to that, Wilder believed him to be easily beaten didn't cross Deontay's mind? He may have thrown Fury a bone, but he also thought he'd get a notch in his belt by beating a man who'd become damaged goods.
                  Youre correct. Wilder thought nutso Fury would fold easily, the he'd win the lineal and have more leverage in negotiations with AJ. Sh.it backfired BEAUTIFULLY. The writing was on the wall with Wilder, it just took a better fighter than the cans he was used to fighting to expose him..

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post

Hence a cherry pick bozo
                    Cherrypick my fucking ass! Wilder was pursuing the top dog of the division at the time who was holding all of the belts Anthony Joshua. When Anthony Joshua ducked Deontay Wilder then Tyson Fury requested to take his place by asking Wilder for a shot at his title. Wilder never pursued Fury. Fury pursued him. Deontay Wilder never asked Tyson Fury for a Goddmned thing! Tyson Fury asked to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X