Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury: Wilder Cherry-Picked Tyson Twice, Third Time May Cost Him Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do they keep saying Tyson was out the ring for 2 years b4 the 1st fight? He had 3 camps and 2 fights b4 the 1st fight, then 3 camps and 2 fights b4 the 2nd fight? Is the 3rd fight still a cherry-pick too?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Fury handed Wilder his first loss, in dominating fashion. The man was crying after the loss and blamed everything under the sun for it, but himself. After the senseless blame game, Deontay went silent for a year. He fired his trainer and hired a guy he beat in one round in his place. So now, tell me again, who will be under tremendous pressure?
      Fury is under more pressure because not only is he the champion but is also the heavy betting favorite going into this Wilder trilogy bout too. Wilder is under no pressure at all because he is the heavy betting underdog who is expected to lose and with nothing to lose.

He is no longer the champion but Fury is. By the way where is Fury anyhow? The last time we've seen him he was cancelling the trilogy bout by feigning COVID while being out and about on the town chilling with boxing fans with no PPE on.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 07-19-2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Just because someone asks you for the fight doesn't make it the right one to accept. Fury was out for nearly three years and fought 2 stiffs and was still overweight and schooled Wilder. A total cherry pick if ever there was one lol. He ducked AJ and needed something to try and raise his sorry assed profile and it backfired twice lol. Are you wearing those big dark glasses that I just saw Wilder wearing at his most recent press conference. The ones you see delusions through lol.
        I shouldn't so much as dignify this bullshit with a response. June 2021 man? Really? Are you fucking serious? Why are you trolling on an Alt account? Wilder got you boys shooked and mind fucked; Especially Big John Fury. He fears that Tyson done fucked now.

He fears he is going to get his ass whooped on a fair, clean, even and level playing field this time. Your guy cheated, I know he cheated, he knows he cheated but most of all Deontay Wilder knows that he cheated which is why he got the fuck outta dodge by cancelling the trilogy bout.

Wilder now has Fury on the run and hiding! He got that motherfucker shitting his pants! No it's your mama who wears those
        Last edited by champion4ever; 07-19-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Fury is under more pressure because not only is he the champion but is also the heavy betting favorite going into this Wilder trilogy bout too. Wilder is under no pressure at all because he is the heavy betting underdog who is expected to lose and with nothing to lose.

He is no longer the champion but Fury is. By the way where is Fury anyhow? The last time we've seen him he was cancelling the trilogy bout by feigning COVID while being out and about on the town chilling with boxing fans with no PPE on.
          Fury has absolutely no pressure. He knows he is the smarter better boxer and will win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Keep telling yourself that the Brits ducked Wilder. You know full well that he refused $100 million, because he didn't want to fight Whyte in order to get to Joshua. Why? Because he knows that Whyte is a live dog who could throw a wrench in his plan to get an undisputed bout against Joshua.
            You seem to be intelligent sir. So don't make me laugh. Do you really believe that Whyte could beat Deontay Wilder? He is too slow with no defense or head movement.
            Last edited by champion4ever; 07-19-2021, 04:21 PM.
            Bravado Bravado Joeboxeo Joeboxeo like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

Fury has absolutely no pressure. He knows he is the smarter better boxer and will win easily.
              Then where is he? Go find him! So Wilder could stomp kick the living shit outta him

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post

Yeh that never happened, it come out of his own stupid mouth that he dodged him, why do you people keep conveniently ignoring this
                He was talking about 2019 asshole! After the first Fury fight.

Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I shouldn't so much as dignify this bullshit with a response. June 2021 man? Really? Are you fucking serious? Why are you trolling on an Alt account? Wilder got you boys shooked and mind fucked; Especially Big John Fury. He fears that Tyson done fucked now.

He fears he is going to get his ass whooped on a fair, clean, even and level playing field this time. Your guy cheated, I know he cheated, he knows he cheated but most of all Deontay Wilder knows that he cheated which is why he got the fuck outta dodge by cancelling the trilogy bout.

Wilder now has Fury on the run and hiding! He got that motherfucker shitting his pants! No it's your mama who wears those
                  And yet you have lol. Fury not my guy. I'm not a fan of either fighter. They both got that dog in them though lol. Delusions Of Grandeur. I just call what I see. If your the WBC champ. The famous green belt. In the heavyweight division no less. The premier division in boxing ( at least until American fighters no longer dominating it no more ). And you claim to be the baddest man on the planet. Why on earth would you suddenly decide to fight an overweight inactive cokehead who has only fought 2 stiffs on his comeback? Instead of the richest fight he could make and the chance to become undisputed? CHERRY PICK LOL.
                  I have no ears I have no ears likes this.

Comment

Pmsl I was just thinking of a response as to how this guy stupidly just destroyed his own argument in his own comment and then I read your comment and you summed it up beautifully in 5 words lol. Well played
                    You really are a dumb ass aren't ya? Now go play wit yo mama!
                    Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

And yet you have lol. Fury not my guy. I'm not a fan of either fighter. They both got that dog in them though lol. Delusions Of Grandeur. I just call what I see. If your the WBC champ. The famous green belt. In the heavyweight division no less. The premier division in boxing ( at least until American fighters no longer dominating it no more ). And you claim to be the baddest man on the planet. Why on earth would you suddenly decide to fight an overweight inactive cokehead who has only fought 2 stiffs on his comeback? Instead of the richest fight he could make and the chance to become undisputed? CHERRY PICK LOL.
                      When your British Heavyweight champions grow some balls then get back at me. First, Joshua ducked Wilder and now Fury is ducking Wilder? Ask your self that question? How come any of your heroes want to fight Wilder. Fury obliterated him the last time so he should have no trouble doing it this time. However, what does he do? He goes into hiding from an impending ass whooping by feigning he has COVID?
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 07-19-2021, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X