Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury: Wilder Cherry-Picked Tyson Twice, Third Time May Cost Him Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

He did duck AJ, but in my view he did it cos he thought he would easily beat Tyson and then have more leeway to negotiate with Joshua, if your WBC champ and lineal champ then that's alot better than just WBC champ
    Agreed………..

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

You really are a dumb ass aren't ya? Now go play wit yo mama!
      Is there something wrong with you? This whole thread is you acting like a psycho over another grown man who doesn't even know you exist and even if he did, he wouldn't give a ****. Everybody on this site thinks you're an ******* so do us all a favor and shut the **** up. You don't know a thing about boxing. I won't be replying to you anymore bum

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Pianeta and seferi seferi? After 2 and half years out of the ring!!! I hope you meant for the rematch. At least he fought decent opponents in Wallin and Tom
        So he was in the ring then?

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post

That's not how I remember it. Josh and Wilder couldn't come to terms easily and Fury popped up and said he wanted that fight and it was very easy to make. To say "there is no denying" what someone's thought process was is kind of ridiculous. It's your opinion that you are trying to make into fact based on false history.

Also, I've never heard anyone say until this article that their fighter was cherry picked. Very weird.
          Stick around, theres still a whole lot you've yet to learn, also, if you must quote someone, do not paraphrase, misquote or quote them verbatim. It defeats the purpose. I guess your grasp of English is on par with your knowledge of boxing. Don't be so hard on yourself, though, we all start out rank amateurs in everything when we first start out, and its not naivete that is despised in the young as much as it's unwarranted arrogance. Good luck, though and I look forward to seeing your growth as your maturity and knowledge level out and if theres anything else youre confused, confounded or upset about, do not hesitate or be too proud to reach out and ask for help.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDBarrett View Post

Stick around, theres still a whole lot you've yet to learn, also, if you must quote someone, do not paraphrase, misquote or quote them verbatim. It defeats the purpose. I guess your grasp of English is on par with your knowledge of boxing. Don't be so hard on yourself, though, we all start out rank amateurs in everything when we first start out, and its not naivete that is despised in the young as much as it's unwarranted arrogance. Good luck, though and I look forward to seeing your growth as your maturity and knowledge level out and if theres anything else youre confused, confounded or upset about, do not hesitate or be too proud to reach out and ask for help.
            Well JD seeing as how you just joined last year, you are hardly in a position to offer anything. You made a false statement. I called you on it and now your trying to cover it with jokes. Your dumb arse didn't even understand the history of how the Wilder/Fury fight came to be. But I will take you up on you offer. Can you ask you Moms to come get deez nuts again?

Comment

Well JD seeing as how you just joined last year, you are hardly in a position to offer anything. You made a false statement. I called you on it and now your trying to cover it with jokes. Your dumb arse didn't even understand the history of how the Wilder/Fury fight came to be. But I will take you up on you offer. Can you ask you Moms to come get deez nuts again?
              Is that type of immaturity and jokes older than you still considered clever or funny in the country? Because I have to tell you, you should charge Dunning & Kruger for all the advertising youve done for them. And, yes, I've joined this site last year. I have a life outside of the internet, I'd suggest you try it but sure it was bullying that drove you indoors in the first place, wasnt it? Seriously, this site REALLY needs to be a pay only site so the trash will stay off of it. I realize, as well, thats it not your fault that your parents "met" at a family reunion, but its no one elses, either and Idk why the normal adults on here have to put up with the lonely, virginal kids on this site whose only ever gone to a gym to peek in the showers.. all bc two cousins decided to screw 12 years ago.. Hopefully, though, barring any denials from the parole board, perhaps your family wreath will have another reunion soon and who knows, perhaps if youve a cousin with no sense of sight, smell or dignity, you may get lucky and lose your virginity and we'll be rid of you..until then just shut the hell up and dont talk to adults until youve been spoken to and even then, you will address us as Sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDBarrett View Post

Is that type of immaturity and jokes older than you still considered clever or funny in the country? Because I have to tell you, you should charge Dunning & Kruger for all the advertising youve done for them. And, yes, I've joined this site last year. I have a life outside of the internet, I'd suggest you try it but sure it was bullying that drove you indoors in the first place, wasnt it? Seriously, this site REALLY needs to be a pay only site so the trash will stay off of it. I realize, as well, thats it not your fault that your parents "met" at a family reunion, but its no one elses, either and Idk why the normal adults on here have to put up with the lonely, virginal kids on this site whose only ever gone to a gym to peek in the showers.. all bc two cousins decided to screw 12 years ago.. Hopefully, though, barring any denials from the parole board, perhaps your family wreath will have another reunion soon and who knows, perhaps if youve a cousin with no sense of sight, smell or dignity, you may get lucky and lose your virginity and we'll be rid of you..until then just shut the hell up and dont talk to adults until youve been spoken to and even then, you will address us as Sir.
                I agree. Trash like you should not be allowed on this site. But might I say Sir, I really like your trashy Moms.

Comment

I agree. Trash like you should not be allowed on this site. But might I say Sir, I really like your trashy Moms.
                  Aww, you tired turning it around, didnt you? Look at you, trying to think critically. Its admirable youve put thought into a comment, for the first time ever, but I gotta tell you, thats another swing and a miss. Seriously, though, kid, youre VERY close to being deleted from this site. Trust me..I realize youve no basis for comparison as far as normal adult behaviour is concerned, but youve trolled and p-ed off WAY too many ppl on here and frankly, we're tired of uneducated, unathletic, idiotic little trollkids. Keep stalking, it's just more evidence to use to have you removed (and why cousins shouldnt procreate).

Comment

Working...
                  X