Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Erupts on Tyson Fury: His Biggest Skill is Conning The Public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Erupts on Tyson Fury: His Biggest Skill is Conning The Public

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte has verbally blasted WBC world champion Tyson Fury for the recent postponement of the trilogy bout with Deontay Wilder. Whyte believes Fury is holding up the progression of the heavyweight division with his conduct.
    [Click Here To Read More]

White can’t beat Wilder, next…

Comment

Jog on Whyte. You lose to all three of the top heavyweights. Go fight old man Ortiz, you don’t seem too keen to take that one on

Comment

I don't think Whyte should be gifted the title just because Fury's all over the place but I do agree with Whyte's sentiment. At this stage, I'd prefer a similar scenario to one that Whyte's proposing but him and Wilder fight for the vacant belt, winner fights Fury (if he's ready/willing) and then they can go on for an undisputed bout with AJ. If Fury's still messing about then the winner of Wilder-Whyte fights AJ. Fury will probably then start calling out the winner.

At least things will progress rather than the **** that's going on now. The Fury-Wilder rematch should've happened at the end of last year but Fury and his team tried to bypass a contractual agreement which caused a massive delay and now they've used COVID to cause further delay until Oct, who knows what they'll come up with by then.

Comment

Go away Whyte,... you have no business in top 10, your irrelevant to any sort of title fight discussion. That's why your choosing to fight Jermaine nobody after being ko'd by 40 year old journey men

Comment

20 months doh..
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

"1000 days", Whyte, is so jealous of Kronk. Nash out.

Comment

Whyte speaks some truth, but is also in his bias. Fury has fücked boxing.
                champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Fury is definitely a conman, but hes still clearly a better fighter than Whyte. I dont think a fight between them would be close in fact.

Comment

Ducked Klitchko contractual Rematch,
                    Ducked IBF challenger, Dropping belt.
                    Retired to swerve Klitchko
                    Avoiding Wilder contractual 3rd Fight
                    Signing to Fight Joshua,
                    Promoting Joshua Fight.
                    Ducking Arbitrated July date with Wilder.

Aug ? What’s the odds this fight actually happens?

Will WBC take action if he frauds Aug too?

Comment

Working...
                    X