Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Erupts on Tyson Fury: His Biggest Skill is Conning The Public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not saying Fury is a saint... but it sure is funny how the Fury haters agree with this hot air clown Whyte blabbering away out the wazoo.
    It will be funny if he gets a shot at Fury, wilder, or rematch with Joshua. It will be 3 more L's on his record, guaranteed.
    The guy has some skills, but he certainly isn't elite. And all the hot air he spews will never change that.
    If he'd just STFU and fight, he'd go further in the sport IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Being a TF's fan and accusing other fighter for PED abuse is kind of defecating in your own living room. TF is a well known PED abuser. Don't you have any sense?
      Are you a little slow or something? I’m not accusing Whyte, it’s a biological fact. He tested positive for banned substances twice. I never said Fury wasn’t guilty either. I believe 99.9% of top level fighters/athletes are using PED’s.

My point is a guy like Dillian Whyte who’s rejected a title shot, ducked eliminator’s and failed two drug tests has no right to call anybody a fraud. Certainly not a guy who’s achieved 100x more in the sport than Whyte ever will.

Comment

This guy got slept by Povetkin.
        decapitation Would be the result for Whyte if he ever fought wilder.

he wouldn’t lay a glove on fury, and Joshua literally laughed as he beat him up.

whytes stupid. His anger should be at Hearn and nobody else. Maybe himself too for turning down that title fight against Joshua. Doesn’t want to bring that up does he?

He tells wilder stop been silly take this money, yet it’s okay for him to reject £4-5M?

yeah okay Dillian. The guy sounds like a hill billy. Years of in breeding has ruined his family.

He’s got a brother Dean, he’s 42 years of age, dressing like a teenager and talking like a wannabe “roadman”. Single as can be with no sign of a woman’s interest in either of em, so they end up just running trains on their sister. Sick sick men.

Comment

13:52

"Some days I think like I'll retire from boxing on top, undefeated, and don't give him his rematch, yeah, make him suffer that way."

Look at Klitschko's face immediately after he says that. Like he already knows it's gonna happen.

Is Fury pulling the same stunt on Wilder that he did on Klitschko? We'll find out in October.

Comment

That dilly is somehow 1st can off the rank after getting ironed out by povetkin and then beating him in one sided rematch says it all.

Comment

You guys praising a guy like Fury, who has never defended a belt, yet berating Whyte, who is constantly trying to at least fight the best, is shameful. Fury has the belt and hasn't defended it in 2 years. He just faked Covid to get out of a fight and he will NEVER fight a mandatory. Any other fighter in any other era, would be lambasted for that. They would shame him out of the sport for that.
              tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
                You guys praising a guy like Fury, who has never defended a belt, yet berating Whyte, who is constantly trying to at least fight the best, is shameful. Fury has the belt and hasn't defended it in 2 years. He just faked Covid to get out of a fight and he will NEVER fight a mandatory. Any other fighter in any other era, would be lambasted for that. They would shame him out of the sport for that.
                He's an absolute disgrace to boxing. Faking his mental illness as well don't forget that. He spent 2 years getting drunk and taking coke, nothing mentally wrong with him.

He's only fans are usually gypsy-loving idiots who are probably criminals like him and his family.

Comment

Working...
                X