Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Know I Can Stop Charlo, It Would Make a Canelo Fight Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Know I Can Stop Charlo, It Would Make a Canelo Fight Bigger

    Former two-time WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez (24-0, 21 KOs) is gearing up for a scheduled return on August 28th, when he faces another former champ, Jose Uzcategui.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 likes this.

  • #2
    Charlo ain't gonna fight Benavidez this year even if Benavidez would have all the major belts @ 168, be 30 y/o, took all the vaccinations for all the covid variants and graduated with magna cum laude at Harvard University!

    Charlo would chase easy fights till he'd get that precious phone call from Canelo. lol

    All Benavidez could do is to stay active, hungry and try to be in the No 1 mandatory position for all the major belts @ 168!
    Last edited by Raimondo; 07-09-2021, 03:42 AM.
    siablo14 likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      After what charlo went through with Montiel his confidence got shaken up and he’s going to stay clear off of top opponents for the foreseeable future.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
        After what charlo went through with Montiel his confidence got shaken up and he’s going to stay clear off of top opponents for the foreseeable future.
        Yeah, he'd probably scrape the bottom of the barrel for some "bums" probably once/year to stay more safer. Maybe I'm wrong and he'd fight Andrade this year.

        Comment


        • #5
          They are both in rush for Canelo, so they won`t fight each other before that, that is logical. Stop promoting the fight that has zero chance to happen.

          Comment


          • #6
            I really like Charlo, but I think Benavidez is a bit too powerful for him. I guess after the Montiel fight more guys want Charlo.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              They are both in rush for Canelo, so they won`t fight each other before that, that is logical. Stop promoting the fight that has zero chance to happen.
              Did you even read the article?
              David said that he wants Charlo to make a Canelo fight even bigger.
              If it has zero chance of happening its because Charlo dont want it.
              David has called him out hes willing to drop down to his weight class so what excuses will Charlo use to get out of fighting David.

              Comment


              • #8
                Benavidez has to stop this begging. He's looking bad doing this because he barely can make his own weight. He might be snorting again. He needs to get two fights at 168 and be ready for clenelo next cinco de mayo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Benavidez has to stop this begging. He's looking bad doing this because he barely can make his own weight. He might be snorting again. He needs to get two fights at 168 and be ready for clenelo next cinco de mayo
                  It's not begging bro.
                  Charlo said he would knock him out so David replied then Charlo made conssecions then again went quiet.
                  David is doing what he and many other fighters should be doing by answering his diss plus going down to his division just to make the fight.

                  If you think that's begging then you are what's wrong with boxing.
                  Sorry to say.
                  Mission2Uranus, siablo14 and like this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Benavidez the only guy from 160-168 who actually wants to earn a shot at Canelo rather than fight C level opposition and waiting his turn

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP