Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Know I Can Stop Charlo, It Would Make a Canelo Fight Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Yeah, hopefully he’s focused for Uzacategui because he won’t be easy. Really digging your avatar by the way. Tszyu has recently become one of my top favorite fighters.
    Thankyou bro.
    I'm an Aussie and hes our one great hope atm.
    Shouldn't say that when we have Maloney and Kambosos fighting for world titles.
    I just see something special in Tim much like his old man.
    I'm probably abit biased though. lol.
    VashDBasher VashDBasher likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

Did you even read the article?
      David said that he wants Charlo to make a Canelo fight even bigger.
      If it has zero chance of happening its because Charlo dont want it.
      David has called him out hes willing to drop down to his weight class so what excuses will Charlo use to get out of fighting David.
      Talk is talk is talk. That’s all this generation is and knows. If one “calls out” another then OMG. It must be this moisty millenial soy boy social media generation. Talk is cheap on all sides. He can just as easy make this happen as Charlo can. He can force the promoter to send a contract as Charlo can. In fact much easier since they work under the same.

Comment

Thankyou bro.
        I'm an Aussie and hes our one great hope atm.
        Shouldn't say that when we have Maloney and Kambosos fighting for world titles.
        I just see something special in Tim much like his old man.
        I'm probably abit biased though. lol.
        Nothing wrong with being biased sometimes, especially if it’s for your countryman. I feel the same way about him. He’s on the right track and he has so much potential. It’s hard to believe that he’s the son of an ATG, considering how level-headed and hungry he is. Everything that he’s accomplished so far has been done so by his hard work and dedication. Speaking of Moloney, I really hope he destroys Franco in their next meeting. They really did him dirty in the rematch.
        BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Can Benavidez stay away from the cocaine and buffets?

Comment

Poor Benavidez doesn’t know that if he does stop Charlo, that will actually do the opposite. He’s be better off looking terrible in a fight he’s supposed to dominate and maybe then he’ll be on Canelo’s radar.

Comment

It's not begging bro.
              Charlo said he would knock him out so David replied then Charlo made conssecions then again went quiet.
              David is doing what he and many other fighters should be doing by answering his diss plus going down to his division just to make the fight.

If you think that's begging then you are what's wrong with boxing.
              Sorry to say.
              Its begging and you know it. charlo said that he would go to 168 to fight Alvared and thats when the begavidez threw his name in the conversation. there's some good fights at 168 to prepare him for clenelo. your excuses is whats wrong with boxing

Comment

beggingvidez can't make his own weight doe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  I really like Charlo, but I think Benavidez is a bit too powerful for him. I guess after the Montiel fight more guys want Charlo.
                  Benevidez been chasing Charlo for a bit though.

Comment

Bro fight someone your own size . you think Charlo is gonna fight a two time and possibly the biggest super middlewieght champion in his first fight moving up .?

Comment

PBC program call out the top fighters but keep on fighting C/D class fighters that are not in the top 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X