Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Intend To Stay At Lightweight, Win Back My Titles And Become Undisputed Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Intend To Stay At Lightweight, Win Back My Titles And Become Undisputed Champ

Gervonta Davis has felt comfortable competing against bigger sparring partners in the gym these past couple months. The 130-pound and 135-pound champion admits, though, that he doesn't know exactly what to expect when, without headgear and while wearing smaller gloves, he encounters a significantly taller, heavier opponent Saturday night. Whatever happens when he meets Mario Barrios in their 12-round, 140-pound title fight at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Davis would prefer to return to the lightweight division or even the junior lightweight limit after he battles Barrios.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Loma better hope Bob can get him title fights. Without a belt he is high risk, low reward for the top guys.

Teo, Haney, Tank and Ryan can all make more money with each other than with Loma. Teo seems adamant no rematch. Ryan is out on medical leave. Tank is doing his own thing and has shown no desire to fight Loma.

Maybe Haney will be forced to defend against Loma as his mando.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

As long as you don't forget you gotta fight Haney to be undisputed.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

The first step towards returning to the title stage comes this weekend. Ukraine’s Lomachenko (14-0, 12KOs)

Why is it this is like the 3rd article I’ve read in the past month that doesn’t reflect Lomas (2) losses? He’s not 14-0 no matter how much you want him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Loma better hope Bob can get him title fights. Without a belt he is high risk, low reward for the top guys.

Teo, Haney, Tank and Ryan can all make more money with each other than with Loma. Teo seems adamant no rematch. Ryan is out on medical leave. Tank is doing his own thing and has shown no desire to fight Loma.

Ryan is such a little phaggot. He talked mad chit about Haney not looking good but he literally cancelled his next fight, bruh if you sitting out your fight because youre sad, you dont get to talk chit esp when Haney said supporting things about him and he went around like a bish and talked chit knowing that if Haney were to respond, people would all cry oh hes bullying a mentally fragile person now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomslang View Post
            The first step towards returning to the title stage comes this weekend. Ukraine’s Lomachenko (14-0, 12KOs)

Why is it this is like the 3rd article I’ve read in the past month that doesn’t reflect Lomas (2) losses? He’s not 14-0 no matter how much you want him to be.
            The writers on here constantly **** up spelling and fighter records. They got Nakatani's record wrong too, people just notice it less for B Side fighters

Comment

Yeah that is crazy isn’t it.
              Boomslang Boomslang likes this.

Comment

So why doesn't Loma go down to 130, where 3 of the titles are with top rank fighters?

Comment

Lomo couldn't even do 15-1. Salido is his grand daddy now. A load of pleather belts won't get 14-2 into the hall of fame. Nakatani did better vs Teo and Lomo is falling apart, father time is always working, amateur or pro. I think Nakatani is going to Bushido him.

Comment

Basically you can run but you can't hide.

Comment

Working...
                    X