Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Intend To Stay At Lightweight, Win Back My Titles And Become Undisputed Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Lmao. Fat boy, you're not in boxing. You've never even sparred a day in your life. Of course money is involved. Of course. That's the benefit of the rematch because people want to see it. This is the problem with stupid ****s like you. You don't have the mindset of an athlete or a winner whatsoever. You have the mindset of a victim per all of your ****ing racist, black victimhood, democratic, libtard bull****.

Lomachenko fought Lopez because he wants to be great..... He took less money AFTER the fight was singed so he could fight him... Loma will take EVEN LESS money to make the rematch happen. You don't understand this stuff dude. Stay out of it..

Oh, and Leonard fought Duran again to avenge his loss. The money was nice... but that's not the motivation.
    No he didn’t. He fought Teo for the payday. he took less money because espn told him they didn’t have the resources and wouldn’t pay him the same for anyone but Teo. This site literally printed the story.

They literally tell you why The Leonard Duran rematch took place in the kings when it did and you still are making something up to fit your narrative.

You’re a joke and not worth the time.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-27-2021, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Look, I'm not disagreeing with you, guy.

But I was just going back and forth with Fists_of_Fury over this very issue.

In my mind, WBC and WBA have basically conspired to ensure there can never be an "undisputed" champion except at heavyweight, while WBO has HW on lock, for the reasons you talk about (someone has a belt, thus there's a dispute). Meanwhile, IBF has sketchy mandatories that appear to be designed to force title changes.

That's why I wish more fighters would recognize IBO outside of heavyweight, because they're the only ones left that seem to let the fighters be the fighters and let the chips fall wherever. But the best fighters don't care about IBO, except Joshua.

Porter had a chance to take IBO from Formella, which if any of them gave a damn about it, would open up doors for unification that aren't there. Crawford would have no more excuse to duck Porter, it's a unification, which he said he wants.

So I just think, Teo can't be undisputed for the reasons you say, but likewise, nobody else in the division can unify, either, for those same reasons.
      Well "guy," I disagree with your last statement, and I disagree with the statement regarding the WBA. Teo can be undisputed, he just needs to fight Haney.

The WBA, whether you approve or or not, has a system in place where everyone knows who the champion is. In each division, they have a regular, and super champion. The Super champion is recognized as "the guy."

The wbc on the other hand, has a champion in each division, and a "Franchise" champion, in a couple. Sulaiman can't even tell us what a franchise champion is...any reason why Canelo is campaigning for undisputed at 168, and all of a sudden is no longer interested in being the "franchise" champion? It's a sham.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

Well "guy," I disagree with your last statement, and I disagree with the statement regarding the WBA. Teo can be undisputed, he just needs to fight Haney.

The WBA, whether you approve or or not, has a system in place where everyone knows who the champion is. In each division, they have a regular, and super champion. The Super champion is recognized as "the guy."

The wbc on the other hand, has a champion in each division, and a "Franchise" champion, in a couple. Sulaiman can't even tell us what a franchise champion is...any reason why Canelo is campaigning for undisputed at 168, and all of a sudden is no longer interested in being the "franchise" champion? It's a sham.
        You literally just saw rumors that WBA might hand the belt back to Manny despite awarding it to Ugas.

Meanwhile, Vergil Ortiz is still WBA Gold and someone is WBA Regular.

So, do you still think WBA is straight forward and not like WBC?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

No he didn’t. He fought Teo for the payday. he took less money because espn told him they didn’t have the resources and wouldn’t pay him the same for anyone but Teo. This site literally printed the story.

They literally tell you why The Leonard Duran rematch took place in the kings when it did and you still are making something up to fit your narrative.

You’re a joke and not worth the time.
          So you watched a documentary in 2021…. But I listened to Leonard talk about training for the rematch back in the 80’s…. But a new biased documentary is right?

Thanks for coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

You literally just saw rumors that WBA might hand the belt back to Manny despite awarding it to Ugas.

Meanwhile, Vergil Ortiz is still WBA Gold and someone is WBA Regular.

So, do you still think WBA is straight forward and not like WBC?
            Haney is the WBC champ. Teo is not undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

So you watched a documentary in 2021…. But I listened to Leonard talk about training for the rematch back in the 80’s…. But a new biased documentary is right?

Thanks for coming out.
              Dude I’m 50 years old. I pointed to the doc to make it easy for you. I long knew exactly what Leonard did-‘rushed the rematch because he knew Duran was partying.

Notice how long it took for the Hearns rematch? Notice that hagler didn’t rematch Duran or Tommy?

You’re a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Dude I’m 50 years old. I pointed to the doc to make it easy for you. I long knew exactly what Leonard did-‘rushed the rematch because he knew Duran was partying.

Notice how long it took for the Hearns rematch? Notice that hagler didn’t rematch Duran or Tommy?

You’re a joke.
                Yea, Hagler needed to rematch Hearns... Dude, don't you have a protest go to go or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

As you get older, your body gets bulky. The natural sequence is for people to gain weight with age. Fighters win titles from smaller to bigger, not the other way around. Lomo spent a life time in the amateurs, he'll get KOd before he goes back down to 130 and leave half of that fight in the gym.
                  Yes, that generally the way it works with weight however Loma still looks small for 135.

Comment

Loma takes out Haney easily, Garcia is a joke. Tank is the most dangerous but he has no skill. Loma will get his crown again.

Comment

Working...
                    X