Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Intend To Stay At Lightweight, Win Back My Titles And Become Undisputed Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Greats always allow rematches. Always... But you may not understand that mentality.
    No they don’t. Money drives rematches, not greatness of the fighter. The a side fighters generally put a rematch clause in the contracts in case they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Those guys all are bigger earners and I don’t think Bob wants to risk shakur, Valdez or Berchelt losing to Loma right now. But that would make sense.
      I've wanted Loma/Berchelt since before he fought Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I've wanted Loma/Berchelt since before he fought Rigondeaux.
        As did I. But Bob clearly had the Valdez/ Berchelt plan in affect.

Loma destroyed Nakatani so maybe he does get the rematch now that Teo has done an extension with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          As long as you don't forget you gotta fight Haney to be undisputed.
          What you are saying is he has to fight all 3 rounds before stopping Haney?
          brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

As did I. But Bob clearly had the Valdez/ Berchelt plan in affect.

Loma destroyed Nakatani so maybe he does get the rematch now that Teo has done an extension with TR.
            Teo Sr. was there last night, it was weird to see him cheering for Lomachenko, but he said that the rematch will happen after the George mandatory.

Comment

No they don’t. Money drives rematches, not greatness of the fighter. The a side fighters generally put a rematch clause in the contracts in case they lose.
              The problem with people like you is you don't know when you don't know what you're talking about. And that's just flat out weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

The problem with people like you is you don't know when you don't know what you're talking about. And that's just flat out weird.
                No the problem is you’re one of these dumb asses that really doesn’t understand how professional sports operates yet thinks they do because they’ve “ been in a gym”.

Show me one rematch that was made because the fighter wanted to prove they were great. Don’t give your opinion, show it with facts.

For instance, see the Kings and listen to why Ray rematches Duran so quick.

Please stop quoting me.

Comment

No the problem is you’re one of these dumb asses that really doesn’t understand how professional sports operates yet thinks they do because they’ve “ been in a gym”.

Show me one rematch that was made because the fighter wanted to prove they were great. Don’t give your opinion, show it with facts.

For instance, see the Kings and listen to why Ray rematches Duran so quick.

Please stop quoting me.
                  Lmao. Fat boy, you're not in boxing. You've never even sparred a day in your life. Of course money is involved. Of course. That's the benefit of the rematch because people want to see it. This is the problem with stupid ****s like you. You don't have the mindset of an athlete or a winner whatsoever. You have the mindset of a victim per all of your ****ing racist, black victimhood, democratic, libtard bull****.

Lomachenko fought Lopez because he wants to be great..... He took less money AFTER the fight was singed so he could fight him... Loma will take EVEN LESS money to make the rematch happen. You don't understand this stuff dude. Stay out of it..

Oh, and Leonard fought Duran again to avenge his loss. The money was nice... but that's not the motivation.
                  Last edited by Lomadeaux; 06-27-2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Loma better hope Bob can get him title fights. Without a belt he is high risk, low reward for the top guys.

Teo, Haney, Tank and Ryan can all make more money with each other than with Loma. Teo seems adamant no rematch. Ryan is out on medical leave. Tank is doing his own thing and has shown no desire to fight Loma.

Maybe Haney will be forced to defend against Loma as his mando.
                    All Loma has to is get in mando spot and he will get back those belt.

You American all but it's a sad thing when four of y'all have different belts. It's a struggle to get y'all to face off.

Comment

IF Loma can even get a rematch with Teofimo.

Not a single chance that he would take a fight with Davis.

I think it would be an amazing fight but Loma won’t want to risk getting ktfo.

nobody but maybe Linares at 135 would risk it after that Barrios fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X