Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: Tank Skipped 2 Divisions For C-Plus Fighter Because He Doesn't Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
    This is not an easy fight for Tank. People on here missed it with the Charlo fight last week and are missing it with this one too. Also, I now dislike Teo. His was a good story before he became champ, now he's just a really big talker that thinks he's king. How about keeping yourself from COVID and fighting your own fight.
    Yes, Lopez did good against Loma but this "everyone is ducking me" bs is getting tiresome. Ok, do your mandatory then let's see who you fight. Why not let Taylor get his mando with Catterall out of the way then fight him for all the marbles at 140? I'd be surprised if Taylor ducks you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

If you keep re signing with a promoter who blocks you from the fights that you want, then you are the one to blame.

For example, if bud re signs with top rank in october. That would indicate that he dont want no smoke with top 5 welterweights. Because his promoter hasn't gotten him 1 in 4 years of being at welterweight.

Bob telling them he not making the fights and they still re sign.

Pacquiao left, cotto left, oscar left, floyd left, mikey left.

They all made more money after they left bob.
      You got me there! Bud re-signed, and Teo just re-signed too, but TR has enough @ 140 to keep him busy! Bud, not so much!

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

You're blind. Lopez was almost out on his feet when they cut the feed.
        Nothing happened. If fraud davis did so well vs Lopez then why didn't he go right after him after Teo beat Loma? Because fraud davis is nothing but a fraud weather protected fraud who knows he can't touch Teo. He can only handle pbc hired patsies and divers like this latest hired set up. fraud davis is nothing but a fraud.

don't try to shill that baltimore pos around here, you're wasting your time.

Lopez dared to be great and went right after Loma. fraud davis still building his fraud record against a bunch of hired patsies and divers for fake titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post

Nothing happened. If fraud davis did so well vs Lopez then why didn't he go right after him after Teo beat Loma? Because fraud davis is nothing but a fraud weather protected fraud who knows he can't touch Teo. He can only handle pbc hired patsies and divers like this latest hired set up. fraud davis is nothing but a fraud.

don't try to shill that baltimore pos around here, you're wasting your time.

Lopez dared to be great and went right after Loma. fraud davis still building his fraud record against a bunch of hired patsies and divers for fake titles.
          Thats a different discussion as to why they didn't fight. All I'm saying is he had him out on his feet when they cut the feed. You've got a mixed bag of issues here. You dislike Floyd who's a top 5 atg, you dislike Baltimore (lol), and you dislike Davis who might have the most ability in the entire sport right now. Mayweather is and will go down in history as a top 5, maybe top 3 greatest fighter. Calling him a fraud, I mean you need Jesus or something my friend because the walls are closing in around you.

Teo took on a good challenge with Loma, I won't fight anybody on that. I like Teo, I'm a fan and curious to see his path forward.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Lopez needs to chill out, he could have rematched Lomachenko but instead volunteered to fight his mando. So he is fighting a C+ fighter to avoid Lomachenko. I thought he beat Loma, but him and his are acting like they’re scared of a rematch.

Also, the disrespect Barrios is getting is ridiculous. This guy is going to have a chip on his shoulder lon fight night.

Lopez needs to be careful because Kambosos may also be feeling some type of way at the disrespect he is getting too.
            Well said.....

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

Hey racist c racker, who was the one who took off the rematch clause? Stupid idiot.
              Your response got deleted "LeB*tch"... Must of said some stupid ass **** that made no sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Well said.....
                Lopez and his dad deny Lomachenko's shoulder injury and think it's all a lie that Lomachenko needed shoulder surgery. But deep down inside they probably don't want to find out if Lomachenko's performance was in fact hampered by his shoulder. The best fighters in history give their opponent a rematch if the fight was competitive. Rematch clause or not. It's just the fighter mentality. The greatest boxers all have high pride in themselves and what fans/media think. Many fans/media would like to see Lomachenko vs Lopez again due to the possibility that Lomachenko was likely not 100%. Lopez should be livid at this, insulted, and offer Lomachenko a rematch to clear the air. If he thinks he is really the superior fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Lopez and his dad deny Lomachenko's shoulder injury and think it's all a lie that Lomachenko needed shoulder surgery. But deep down inside they probably don't want to find out if Lomachenko's performance was in fact hampered by his shoulder. The best fighters in history give their opponent a rematch if the fight was competitive. Rematch clause or not. It's just the fighter mentality. The greatest boxers all have high pride in themselves and what fans/media think. Many fans/media would like to see Lomachenko vs Lopez again due to the possibility that Lomachenko was likely not 100%. Lopez should be livid at this, insulted, and offer Lomachenko a rematch to clear the air. If he thinks he is really the superior fighter.
                  Mayweather would grant rematches IN-RING if the fight was close. Loma's shoulder probably hindered him some but even with it, it was a very close fight... one Lopez took a lot of leather in. They all hate Loma because of how good he is. Every single person in the division is ducking him.

Comment

The top fighters don't want anything to do with each other. They're fighting their own individual fights. Fans are fed with nothing but random fights.

Comment

hes right

tank picked a nobody at 140 so that he didnt have to drain down, he came in looking soft in the weigh in. He is ducking the guys at 135 and trying to play this off as a big challenge for moving up in weight but a C level guy like that is for him to not even have to drain, he didnt do it for a challenge he did it because its a duck and convenient.

Comment

Working...
                      X