Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Risks All-Time Big-Man Title in Deontay Wilder Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

Again these are all your thoughts and not actually wilder's, your doing that thing again where u believe your inside wilder's psyche, it's a bit concerning how much u are in love with wilder tbf
    So what are you saying then?

Comment

Fury is now being hyped to mythical proportions. Now he is somehow better than Ali and hits harder than a young Mike Tyson. When he has only fought 2 Hall of Fame fighters. One who was almost 40 and another who was just as overrated as Fury himself is. Just over a year ago, guys were on here debating that Wilder was the hardest puncher of all time. I constantly said he wasn't even close, because it was easy for him to look good against the level of fighters he fought. Now that's common knowledge and he is exposed. Just like I am now saying that Fury has fought mostly bums and he is not unbeatable like a lot of you think. Within his next few fights, you will all see this to be true as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        well stated …both best wins against old men.
        No, I must stop you there. Wilder had both the heart and courage to fight the Bogeyman of the division who was undefeated at the time and one who nobody wanted to fight out of fear. On the other hand, by the time Fury fought Wlad he was an old washed up fighter who had already been knocked out three times. Huge difference!

Comment

Holy f**k, this thread is just full of wilder fans who have actually been taken in by the cheating claims, it's very sad to see this bs actually spreading like wildfire, where is all the rational thinkers these days
          It's because those claims are true. So just admit that the guy is dodgy is fuck and probably did cheat Wilder in the rematch if you are being honest but are happy that he got away with it. You are what I call in denial my friend!

Comment

Who would have thought
            It's because it's the truth my friend! You should try it sometime! Quit deflecting and admit that Tyson Fury is guilty of cheating Deontay Wilder! The visual empirical evidence is overwhelming. There is both photographic and video evidence to suggest that he did it. Does it frighten you?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

It's because it's the truth my friend! You should try it sometime! Quit deflecting and admit that Tyson Fury is guilty of cheating Deontay Wilder! The visual empirical evidence is overwhelming. There is both photographic and video evidence to suggest that he did it. Does it frighten you?
              Funny how you never post any of this 'overwhelming evidence' that you claim is out there.

In fact, Deontay himself recently said that he has no evidence.

One would imagine that if the evidence was so overwhelming, Deontay or his doctor would be out there showing off x-rays of Deontay's dented head.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Black nationalists, find a better champion than this dosser bum fraud lol
                Yo why are you race-baiting? It's only boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Funny how you never post any of this 'overwhelming evidence' that you claim is out there.

In fact, Deontay himself recently said that he has no evidence.

One would imagine that if the evidence was so overwhelming, Deontay or his doctor would be out there showing off x-rays of Deontay's dented head.
                  ​​​​​​
                  Show me where Wilder said that there was no evidence or proof that Fury didn't not just cheat him in the rematch but also in their first bout and I will show you a mountain of evidence that Tyson Fury actually did cheat him. It's your choice.

Comment

Yo why are you race-baiting? It's only boxing.
                    Tell that to Wilder and the Bum Squad who were trying to cause a race war before and after the Fury destruction of Beyonce

Comment

Show me where Wilder said that there was no evidence or proof that Fury didn't not just cheat him in the rematch but also in their first bout and I will show you a mountain of evidence that Tyson Fury actually did cheat him. It's your choice.
                      He said it in his recent ES News interview.

You won't show any evidence because there isn't any. If there was, Fury would probably be in prison, or at the very least, banned from the sport.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X