Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Risks All-Time Big-Man Title in Deontay Wilder Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black nationalists, find a better champion than this dosser bum fraud lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post

...Zzzzzzzzz...
      My thoughts entirely f*gg*t

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I'm kicking real facts KING S.O.G!

Nothing to see here.

When Deontay Wilder becomes X2 WBC HW champion of the world, you might think that you went mad or that you are as crazy as me.
        It took more than one fight to make you as crazy as you are. Your descent into madness began with Fury vs Wilder 1 and you slithered further down the slippery slope when Josh Taylor beat Prograis then went on to dominate Ramirez. Fury crushing Wilder was the final six foot inch nail in the coffin of your sanity.
        Last edited by kafkod; 06-22-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Fury has some good attributes but IMO in order to be considered the greatest you have to actually prove yourself consistently against top competition. Fury hasn't done that yet.
          OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

It took more than one fight to make you as crazy as you are. Your descent into madness began with Fury vs Wilder 1 and you slithered further down the slippery slope when Josh Taylor beat Prograis then went on to dominate Ramirez. Fury crushing Wilder was the final six foot inch nail in the coffin of your sanity.

I know you didn't just mention the 'Tart-Tomato'....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              : This may be the worst article ever on here.
              Thanks man!

I been saying Lyle's **** for a good minute but when he talks Fury or Wilder I got to stfu because it's an easy out for folks to say I'm just bias. Not so much that as much as I think Lyle's pretty **** at his job.

I don't see any difference between his articles and random posts on the forum. It's like they picked a member and decided they'd get a highlight by having their posts presented as articles. I know that's not the case but my point is there's nothing that separates Lyle from amateur authors here. Dude's about as talented as highschool kids in creative writing class. Read that article, that **** came from an adult professional journalist.....not a HS kid in creative writing. He gets paid for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                An All-time big man title? He ain't did shit to be awarded that title. He has one of the worst resume's in boxing history. The only good opponent he has ever defeated on his resume was Wladimir Klitschko who've already had 4 losses on his record. According to Wilder haters, British and Joshua fans, Deontay doesn't count because he hasn't beaten anyone elite in his career.
                well stated …both best wins against old men.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Thanks man!

I been saying Lyle's **** for a good minute but when he talks Fury or Wilder I got to stfu because it's an easy out for folks to say I'm just bias. Not so much that as much as I think Lyle's pretty **** at his job.

I don't see any difference between his articles and random posts on the forum. It's like they picked a member and decided they'd get a highlight by having their posts presented as articles. I know that's not the case but my point is there's nothing that separates Lyle from amateur authors here. Dude's about as talented as highschool kids in creative writing class. Read that article, that **** came from an adult professional journalist.....not a HS kid in creative writing. He gets paid for that ****.
                  Don't get butthurt just because Fury plays with & destroys your boy Marciano with utter ease.

Lyle knows his s***

Comment

It's a real shame the Fury–Wladimir rematch never happened. That had far more reason to be ran back than this Wilder trilogy. Yes, Wladimir was soundly outboxed, but he wasn't outright destroyed like Wilder. There was still food on the table for Wladimir (a fighter with proven ring intelligence) to come in with a different gameplan.
                    snowdog snowdog Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Glad we finally get an admission that he lost fair and square to Fury because of what Wilder was lacking on the night.
                      He didn't admit anything. He's one hundred thousand percent convinced that Tyson Fury had cheated, defrauded and done him dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X