Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua on Wilder: He's Not Elite Level, I'm Not One of The Tomato Cans He's Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
    Ruiz is like a God on Wilders record.
    Except that Ruiz is fresh off going life or death with, and almost taking an L to, a 5-year faded version of the guy Wilder destroyed.

Oops

Comment

Joshua vs Wilder is still 50-50 for me, both have major flaws, basically whoever lands the first clean shot gets the KO win.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

It's true its been tomato can alley for Wilder, even his own manager called him a baby after over 30 fights in a panic about the prospect of fighting Klitchko.

1st time he faced a high level fighter he got demolished. Never wanted to face Joshua.

Comment

Wilder is all wrong for Joshua.

Comment

Only value Wilder ever had was that green strap he and Haymon held on to for dear life. Once Fury relived him of that burden he wasn’t someone AJ would be chasing. If Fury disposes of him again as expected then he he’s a man with no title that isn’t a draw on his own.
            He should have taken that $100 million guaranteed when it was offered. He would have been done with that deal by now but instead he let himself get talked out of it.
            Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

What AJ said is almost as ridiculous as Eddie's comb over.

eddie-hearn-761x506-jpg.87232.jpg

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Wasn’t Wilder getting outboxed by that tiny bald soccer hooligan? Going to war with Eric Molina? The truth is Ruiz has real pedigree, and was a noted prospect at one time. I think we’d all be surprised by who would beat Wilder if he ever fought anyone.
                How did both those fights end up? Btw, Wilder fought these guys first before any other well-known boxer did. They were still hungry and actually coming to fight. You'd be a fool if you think Molina that fought wilder was the same that fought Joshua 19 months later. He clearly went to the UK to collect a check and nothing more.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Wilder is the king of the tomato cans.....always has been and even then he has been outboxed by then only to pull a punch out the bag........let’s not forget spilka, Washington , duhaupas lol
                  Boxviewer Boxviewer BangEM BangEM like this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

How did both those fights end up? Btw, Wilder fought these guys first before any other well-known boxer did. They were still hungry and actually coming to fight. You'd be a fool if you think Molina that fought wilder was the same that fought Joshua 19 months later. He clearly went to the UK to collect a check and nothing more.
                    Riiight. Anyway. My point is Wilder has barely faced many of today’s top heavyweights. I would not at all be surprised if Povetkin had done him like he did Whyte for example.

Comment

Love how these boards descend into “who can make Eddie jizz first”. Sad really.

Comment

Working...
                      X