Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROBERT GARCIA: Last 30 years Pacquiao is the greatest of the era. NO QUESTION..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean honestly, you aren't tired of trying to convince people of this? Like its gotta be draining.

Comment

Originally posted by TMT_HEAT View Post
      I mean honestly, you aren't tired of trying to convince people of this? Like its gotta be draining.
      I agree. It's almost consensus that pac is the GOAT it's tiring to see almost everyone who knows boxing talk about pac being the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Pu$$ywacko, nothing you post is legitimate. The whole world except you and a couple of others Manny douche bags agree, Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
        You can lie but videos don't lie and there's nothing u can do to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Pu$$ywacko, the LIAR here is you. The whole world is in agreement, Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that. A couple of months ago, you even agreed. What happened?

Are you ready to admit that when you posted that we had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight it was just another of your many lies?
          Last edited by just the facts; 06-19-2021, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

I agree. It's almost consensus that pac is the GOAT it's tiring to see almost everyone who knows boxing talk about pac being the GOAT.
            Pu$$ywacko, there's not one CREDIBLE boxing source that puts Pac #1 all time. Not one. Prove me wrong. Post a link. I'll wait.............
            Last edited by just the facts; 06-19-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

There's not one CREDIBLE boxing source that puts Pac #1 all time. Not one. Prove me wrong. Post a link. I'll wait.............
              Cope lol

Bum
              Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

Cope lol

Bum
                Link or STFU. Absolutely ZERO credibility to the idiot who thinks Pac=Duran.

Comment

Pacquiao was a flyweight - a lineal flyweight champion who is now a welterweight champion in his 4th decade of fighting.

Unprecedented.

Greatest of all time.

Comment

Link or STFU. Absolutely ZERO credibility to the idiot who thinks Pac=Duran.
                    Coping dosser lol
                    Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Pu$$ywacko, the LIAR here is you. The whole world is in agreement, Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that. A couple of months ago, you even agreed. What happened?

Are you ready to admit that when you posted that we had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight it was just another of your many lies?

Comment

Working...
                      X