Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROBERT GARCIA: Last 30 years Pacquiao is the greatest of the era. NO QUESTION..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just the facts
    replied
    Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    I'm so Sorry to the people who got so offended by the opinion of the boxing legends and other boxing aficionados They're just being honest about pac and I always said that the difference between pac and floyd when talking about atg status is

pac don't care about calling himself as the greatest but the boxing legends are the one proclaiming him as the GOAT meanwhile boxing legends don't recognize and care about floyd calling himself as the GOAT but floyd keep proclaiming himself as the GOAT.
    Pu$$ywacko, let's see those links to the legends and aficionados that say Pac is the goat. We can't take your word for it as you are a notorious LIAR.

I have a tough time believing that CREDIBLE boxing people think that the fighter who is the goat is 2-2-1 vs his two most accomplished opponents (JMM & Mayweather) with an out cold knockout loss, a lopsided decision loss, two razor thin decision wins and a draw.

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied

Hahahaha i knew you can't refute a video that's why i told u that you can lie but videos don't lie. just look at my sig again on how easy pac hit floyd with a very clean counter.
    Pu$$ywacko, again, videos don't lie but you do. Often.......

Leave a comment:

• pasawayako
    replied
    I'm so Sorry to the people who got so offended by the opinion of the boxing legends and other boxing aficionados They're just being honest about pac and I always said that the difference between pac and floyd when talking about atg status is

pac don't care about calling himself as the greatest but the boxing legends are the one proclaiming him as the GOAT meanwhile boxing legends don't recognize and care about floyd calling himself as the GOAT but floyd keep proclaiming himself as the GOAT.

Leave a comment:

• pasawayako
    replied
    Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Pu$$ywacko. Another lie! I reminded you that we have a bet on the Spence/Pac fight and I said that I expected you to stand by the bet (I still say you won't) and you claimed I didn't stand by our be on the Spence/Porter fight. That was a lie, one of your many. No such bet EVER happened. It's in your ignorant Hunter/Floyd shyte thread. You're a straight up LIAR!

Only a true idiot (you) would post a three second clip of a 12 round fight and expect anyone to believe that's proof of how the fight went.
    Hahahaha i knew you can't refute a video that's why i told u that you can lie but videos don't lie. just look at my sig again on how easy pac hit floyd with a very clean counter.

Leave a comment:

• Pacdbest2
    replied
    Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post
    pasawayako Every thread you make is just hyping up pacquaio and disrespecting mayweather. (You know mayweather, the guy who BEAT your guy?)

Get his nuts out your mouth man. Its not a good look.

I understand you are from the philippines, thats ok, be a pac fan, Manny Pacquaoi is awesome no doubt, a legend no matter what anyone says, always has entertaining fights. But he just isnt better than Floyd, he lost to Floyd. Yes I know, truth hurts. Floyd TBE
    He lost to Floyd, by a boring decision. I Called it outpointed.

When Pac got Robbed in the 1st fight with JMM, He proved it in the rematch. Then give him 2 more Chances because their fights is Close. That's why Floyd gave rematches to Castillo who was robbed in the 1st fight. And also to the rough Maidana. Pac wants a Rematch with Floyd, But Floyd keeps evading. Did I mentioned He ducked Pac for years because of fear.

When Pac was Cleaning up Barrera, JMM and Morales at 126-130lbs. I already mentioned Pac vs Floyd match up. Boxing so called experts said its impossible for Pac to compete with DLH, Hatton, Margarito, Mosley and Floyd. They said Pac's too small and not skilled enough. They said Pac came from Flyweight, he moved too much already. They called me Crazy then. BUt Pac Proved it in the ring. This Perspective shows How much Pac Over-achieved. Even though He lost By Points to Floyd. Being a Smaller man Makes Pac MUch Greater than Floyd. or any other men.

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied

you can lie but videos don't lile. Barrera, morales, chavez sr are all said that pac is the GOAT now tell me who's more credible than those boxing legends. i'll wait.....
    Pu$$ywacko, again, you are a notorious LIAR, therefore we can't accept your word, we need links. Remember when you claimed Bert Sugar said Pac was the GOAT and I hounded you for months to provide a video and eventually you did but in that video Sugar never said that. Another of your many lies.

Against his two most meaningful opponents Pac is 2-2-1 with an out cold knockout loss, a lopsided decision loss, two razor thin decisions and a draw but you think he's the goat? Not a chance.

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied

Did i told u that it's really u? I already told one of the these names (just the facts, travesty, roadblock just can't really remember other pac haters name)..
    Again videos don't lie but you can lie and as a sample just look at the short video clip in my sig and u can see how easy pac landed those hard punches. :lol1;
    Pu$$ywacko. Another lie! I reminded you that we have a bet on the Spence/Pac fight and I said that I expected you to stand by the bet (I still say you won't) and you claimed I didn't stand by our be on the Spence/Porter fight. That was a lie, one of your many. No such bet EVER happened. It's in your ignorant Hunter/Floyd shyte thread. You're a straight up LIAR!

Only a true idiot (you) would post a three second clip of a 12 round fight and expect anyone to believe that's proof of how the fight went.

Leave a comment:

• pasawayako
    replied

Pu$$ywacko, you're gonna have to provide links as you're a PROVEN liar. Remember when you claimed Bert Sugar said Pac was the GOAT and I hounded you for months to provide a link and when you finally did, Sugar didn't say that.
    you can lie but videos don't lile. Barrera, morales, chavez sr are all said that pac is the GOAT now tell me who's more credible than those boxing legends. i'll wait.....

Leave a comment:

• pasawayako
    replied

Pu$$ywacko, videos don't lie, but YOU do. Are you ready to admit when you claimed that we had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight it was just another of your many lies?
    Did i told u that it's really u? I already told one of the these names (just the facts, travesty, roadblock just can't really remember other pac haters name)..
    Again videos don't lie but you can lie and as a sample just look at the short video clip in my sig and u can see how easy pac landed those hard punches. :lol1;

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied

you can lie but videos don't lie.
    Pu$$ywacko, videos don't lie, but YOU do. Are you ready to admit when you claimed that we had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight it was just another of your many lies?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X