Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROBERT GARCIA: Last 30 years Pacquiao is the greatest of the era. NO QUESTION..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so Sorry to the people who got so offended by the opinion of the boxing legends and other boxing aficionados They're just being honest about pac and I always said that the difference between pac and floyd when talking about atg status is

pac don't care about calling himself as the greatest but the boxing legends are the one proclaiming him as the GOAT meanwhile boxing legends don't recognize and care about floyd calling himself as the GOAT but floyd keep proclaiming himself as the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Hahahaha i knew you can't refute a video that's why i told u that you can lie but videos don't lie. just look at my sig again on how easy pac hit floyd with a very clean counter.
      Pu$$ywacko, again, videos don't lie but you do. Often.......

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I'm so Sorry to the people who got so offended by the opinion of the boxing legends and other boxing aficionados They're just being honest about pac and I always said that the difference between pac and floyd when talking about atg status is

pac don't care about calling himself as the greatest but the boxing legends are the one proclaiming him as the GOAT meanwhile boxing legends don't recognize and care about floyd calling himself as the GOAT but floyd keep proclaiming himself as the GOAT.
        Pu$$ywacko, let's see those links to the legends and aficionados that say Pac is the goat. We can't take your word for it as you are a notorious LIAR.

I have a tough time believing that CREDIBLE boxing people think that the fighter who is the goat is 2-2-1 vs his two most accomplished opponents (JMM & Mayweather) with an out cold knockout loss, a lopsided decision loss, two razor thin decision wins and a draw.

Comment

Working...
        X