Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROBERT GARCIA: Last 30 years Pacquiao is the greatest of the era. NO QUESTION..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Pu$$ywacko, there's not one CREDIBLE boxing source that puts Pac #1 all time. Not one. Prove me wrong. Post a link. I'll wait.............
    is there more credible than the boxing legends?
    Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

It's quite annoying, all these bantering s about Manny and Floyd. Heck, draw a line down the middle. It's either a Packtard or a Floyd fan boy. How could the person talk with all the D in his mouth. I bet you if there was a sign up page, would be the first one to want to... imagination here.

Comment

Floyd fighting Berto, A Japanese child and a youtuber is better than Manny entire career. Clearly.
        Rec28 and Pac=Duran like this.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
          Floyd fighting Berto, A Japanese child and a youtuber is better than Manny entire career. Clearly.
          If u ask a floyd fans like just the facts, bug dun, roadblock they will say 100% yes it's better than pac whole resume.
          Rec28 and Spoon23 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

You can lie but videos don't lie and there's nothing u can do to change that.
            Pu$$ywacko, you can tell yourself that lie every day for the rest of your life if you choose but it will never be true. Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that. August 22 is going to be a great day, your ignorant a$$ is outta here.

Comment

is there more credible than the boxing legends?
              Name them..........I'll wait.........

Comment

Pu$$ywacko, you can tell yourself that lie every day for the rest of your life if you choose but it will never be true. Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that. August 22 is going to be a great day, your ignorant a$$ is outta here.
                you can lie but videos don't lie.

Comment

Name them..........I'll wait.........
                  barrera, morales, chavez sr. and so many others... now tell me who's your credible boxing historian who knows boxing more than them. i'll wait..
                  Rec28 and Spoon23 like this.

Comment

barrera, morales, chavez sr. and so many others... now tell me who's your credible boxing historian who knows boxing more than them. i'll wait..
                    I posed the same question to Big Dunn and all you get is crickets.....

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

I posed the same question to Big Dunn and all you get is crickets.....
                      hahahahah all they have is their own opinion they think their opinion are more crediblw than the boxing legends

Comment

Working...
                      X