Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Whyte Ain't Nothing But **** To My Toilet Paper, The Scum Between My Toes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demanding AJ gets put in a contract as an extra is just beyond stupid, so can future Pulev opponents demand a Fury fight gets put in the contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

You give flat fees when you want to keep the bulk of the revenue for yourself. Like Hearn and Joshua did to Andy Ruiz in the rematch, with Hearn pocketing a $40 million site fee, Joshua, the loser of the first fight, making over $50 million, and Ruiz, the champion, given a $10 million flat fee.
      Ruiz was flat out broke, and uncle al wasnt going to get him anywhere until Eddie saved him. So when he signed that deal with a rematch clause inc, the terms were that he gets $9m for the rematch if he wins. He signed it..and then started crying. So they gave him $12m (not 10m).

Still, that has nowt to do with Wilder, Wilder was offered $12.5m and $15m in a time before dazn money came in and back when he was fighting the SECOND BEST HW IN THE WORLD Ortiz for $2m.
      stop and think about that.
      clearly then the money with aj is not about his 'level' but his name/fame and the hype behind that fight.

how much do canelo's opponents get compared to him? he offered bjs and smith, percentages or slat sums?

Wilder is lucky that Tyson Fury came along at that time. He's also only took the first fight because Fury was 50% andlikewise he only took the rematch when he saw Fury struggle vs Otto Wallin and he thought 'the past has caught up with him now, he's shot'.

forget everything else...forget your bias, your xenophobia etc. This guy Wilder was never the kind of champion you guys want him to be. Even it hink he ko's whyte, yet he avoided whyte...so he was clearly scared of whyte's power. Whyte, however flawed he is, he does have power to drop or hurt guys. He was too high risk for wilder.

you can't fault aj because he's been through whyte and parker too. of course we know that Wilder was protected from Wlad, by his manager finkle. Finkle said wilder was just a baby.

The way i see it, Wilder was someone we should all have accepted as flawed, with holes in his skillset, but worth watching for excitement. Ironically in 2017 when Eddie spoke about Wilder, he was trying to build up Wilder as 'this unbeaten, american monster' ie everything you wish him to be and believe he was, is what eddie wanted to hype him up as to sell the aj-wilder fight. However the way it ended up working was it provoked your xenophobia and so whilst you did support wilder, you didnt do it the right way.

I don't mind your support for wilder, but the hate thrown against joshua and whyte is unjustified man. Whyte, like Wilder, is flawed...he is sloppy, flat footed, slow...but his fights are always exciting. The key difference between wilder and whyte is that whyte is real and can admit all his flaws, whereas wilder truely tries to believe he is special lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inspired View Post
        Ruiz was flat out broke, and uncle al wasnt going to get him anywhere until Eddie saved him. So when he signed that deal with a rematch clause inc, the terms were that he gets $9m for the rematch if he wins. He signed it..and then started crying. So they gave him $12m (not 10m).

Still, that has nowt to do with Wilder, Wilder was offered $12.5m and $15m in a time before dazn money came in and back when he was fighting the SECOND BEST HW IN THE WORLD Ortiz for $2m.
        stop and think about that.
        clearly then the money with aj is not about his 'level' but his name/fame and the hype behind that fight.

how much do canelo's opponents get compared to him? he offered bjs and smith, percentages or slat sums?

Wilder is lucky that Tyson Fury came along at that time. He's also only took the first fight because Fury was 50% andlikewise he only took the rematch when he saw Fury struggle vs Otto Wallin and he thought 'the past has caught up with him now, he's shot'.

forget everything else...forget your bias, your xenophobia etc. This guy Wilder was never the kind of champion you guys want him to be. Even it hink he ko's whyte, yet he avoided whyte...so he was clearly scared of whyte's power. Whyte, however flawed he is, he does have power to drop or hurt guys. He was too high risk for wilder.

you can't fault aj because he's been through whyte and parker too. of course we know that Wilder was protected from Wlad, by his manager finkle. Finkle said wilder was just a baby.

The way i see it, Wilder was someone we should all have accepted as flawed, with holes in his skillset, but worth watching for excitement. Ironically in 2017 when Eddie spoke about Wilder, he was trying to build up Wilder as 'this unbeaten, american monster' ie everything you wish him to be and believe he was, is what eddie wanted to hype him up as to sell the aj-wilder fight. However the way it ended up working was it provoked your xenophobia and so whilst you did support wilder, you didnt do it the right way.

I don't mind your support for wilder, but the hate thrown against joshua and whyte is unjustified man. Whyte, like Wilder, is flawed...he is sloppy, flat footed, slow...but his fights are always exciting. The key difference between wilder and whyte is that whyte is real and can admit all his flaws, whereas wilder truely tries to believe he is special lol.
        No hate. Just trying to explain why Wilder-Joshua didn't happen. After Wilder becomes two-time WBC champion and the new RING/lineal champion, Joshua will be given a second chance to make it all right again. He now understands that it's better to lose to Wilder than be embarrassed by Ruiz. This time, he'll be respectful and if he gets past Usyk, it will be 50/50 for the first fight (Wilder knocks him out and becomes undisputed) and 60/40 for Wilder in the second fight.

Then, even if he gets knocked out by Wilder again (or declines the rematch), he will STILL be able to fight Fury, but it will be in the UK at Wembley where it belongs.

Comment

No hate. Just trying to explain why Wilder-Joshua didn't happen. After Wilder becomes two-time WBC champion and the new RING/lineal champion, Joshua will be given a second chance to make it all right again. He now understands that it's better to lose to Wilder than be embarrassed by Ruiz. This time, he'll be respectful and if he gets past Usyk, it will be 50/50 for the first fight (Wilder knocks him out and becomes undisputed) and 60/40 for Wilder in the second fight.

Then, even if he gets knocked out by Wilder again (or declines the rematch), he will STILL be able to fight Fury, but it will be in the UK at Wembley where it belongs.
          he was always respectful, but fair...
          wilder wasnt worthy of 40-50% before.
          he's only worthy if he beats Fury. that was said 2 yrs ago and still stands.

Wilder said 'if i beat fury, it should be 60% my way'.
          he's too greedy.

Comment

he was always respectful, but fair...
            wilder wasnt worthy of 40-50% before.
            he's only worthy if he beats Fury. that was said 2 yrs ago and still stands.

Wilder said 'if i beat fury, it should be 60% my way'.
            he's too greedy.
            Joshua didn't want to have anything to do with Wilder, so he played games and got beaten by a lower tier fighter. For the last year, he tried to freeze Wilder out of the heavyweight title picture and got burned again. When Wilder punishes Fury and becomes THE heavyweight champion of the world, Joshua will have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. All he has to do is beat Usyk, then undisputed should be next. 50/50 split, 60/40 rematch.

Comment

Wilder and Ortiz tried many times to fight Dillian Whyte:

October 28, 2017 - Becomes WBC #1, not mandatory

April 25, 2018 - Avoids WBC mandated fight with Ortiz. Fights Joseph Parker instead:
              https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...deontay-wilder

August 25, 2018 - Avoids challenge from Breazeale to replace Breazeale as WBC mandatory:
              https://www.boxingscene.com/dominic-...e-next--131225

October 9, 2018 - Avoids challenge from Ortiz to replace Chisora:
              https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ort...-22-uk--132573

January 13, 2019 - Avoids challenge from Joshua to replace Miller:
              https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...y-joshua-fight

July 20, 2019 - Finally becomes the WBC mandatory after getting past Oscar Rivas amid PED and glove-tampering allegations.

August 22, 2020 - Loses WBC mandatory position after getting knocked flat by Povetkin.

Dillian Whyte has only Dillian Whyte to blame...
              I appreciate the effort you’ve gone to to put this together.

Nonetheless, nothing you’ve sent has shown any evidence of Wilder trying to fight Whyte. Whyte being his own worst enemy is not the same thing as Wilder trying to fight him.
              Last edited by Redgloveman; 06-21-2021, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post

I appreciate the effort you’ve gone to to put this together.

Nonetheless, nothing you’ve sent has shown any evidence of Wilder trying to fight Whyte. Whyte being his own worst enemy is not the same thing as Wilder trying to fight him.
                Wilder was the WBC champion. The sources show that Whyte did everything he could NOT to be the WBC mandatory. But he claimed 600 days...

All he had to do was fight Ortiz, as ordered by the WBC, or Breazeale to become the mandatory. Wilder even said, hey, fight Ortiz and I'll guarantee you a shot.

He didn't, so when the time came to fight the WBC mandatory, that was Breazeale. Since he refused to fight Ortiz, Wilder gave Ortiz a rematch.

Comment

Joshua didn't want to have anything to do with Wilder, so he played games and got beaten by a lower tier fighter. For the last year, he tried to freeze Wilder out of the heavyweight title picture and got burned again. When Wilder punishes Fury and becomes THE heavyweight champion of the world, Joshua will have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. All he has to do is beat Usyk, then undisputed should be next. 50/50 split, 60/40 rematch.

dont just say whatever you wish to be true
                  all the real offers came from AJ.

Wilder said he would accept a lowball offer.
                  like i said, wilder is the same guy who was invited to commentate on the AJ-Wlad fight, he came...he saw...he 'dis iss amazin gaiz' and picked a fight with Bellew WTF.
                  BELLEW even said 'his team have been in touch with mine to set up a fight' lmao

so he saw bellew beat haye and he thought
                  'ill beat bellew and tell th whole world 'i beat the man who beat haye'

it's too funny.

i dont believe the finkle-warren camp about the 50m offer because they both contradicted one another.

Comment

dont just say whatever you wish to be true
                    all the real offers came from AJ.

Wilder said he would accept a lowball offer.
                    like i said, wilder is the same guy who was invited to commentate on the AJ-Wlad fight, he came...he saw...he 'dis iss amazin gaiz' and picked a fight with Bellew WTF.
                    BELLEW even said 'his team have been in touch with mine to set up a fight' lmao

so he saw bellew beat haye and he thought
                    'ill beat bellew and tell th whole world 'i beat the man who beat haye'

it's too funny.

i dont believe the finkle-warren camp about the 50m offer because they both contradicted one another.
                    Even Joshua admitted the $50 million was a real offer:

Comment

Even Joshua admitted the $50 million was a real offer:

ive seen all of the videos, you dont need to show me anything, im not playing on ignorance, im aware of all of the contexts.
                      He did also explain that due to his contractual obligations, the terms of the contract could not be met.
                      he was with sky sports and this offer was from bt sports.

that bluebloodsports guy on youtube said (recently) that 'that's aj's problem, he said give me 50m, they offered him 50m and he refused'.
                      however obv when aj said 'give me 50m up front' he was still talking about the established context with the existing terms.
                      only the money situation was supposed to change.

it's like this
                      i offer you a fight for £10k...all the terms and contractual obligations are inc in that
                      you say 'bs, it's going to do £60k revenue, give me £30k'
                      i say 'if you're so sure it does £60k, brilliant, put your money where your mouth is, pay me £30k and the rest is yours' (and in my head im thinking, it won't even do £30k revenue).

So you have to save face, look good...
                      you then make me a £30k offer, but it says i have to chop off my d1ck.

i say 'it was a real offer but the terms werent right'

you say 'HE DUCKED, why did he say 30k then? he never mentioned terms, he said 30k and that's all that matters, the rest isnt my problem'.

When i call it a 'fake offer' it's out of the context of Finkle telling Dan Rafael/espn that 'there's no rematch clause if aj loses' followed by Frank Warren months later, right in front of Finkle, saying 'I SAW THE CONTRACT, IT WAS GUARANTEED 80M even if aj lost he'd get 30m for the rematch and it was from BT sports'.
                      that convinced me that they were dishonest and trying to do something shady.
                      finkle stood there co-signing warren.

ALL these crappy youtube journo's needed to do was stop the pair of them right there and ask
                      'finkle, saw your your dan rafael article, you are contradicting yourself, stop lying'

likewise dan rafael himself should have exposed it with a simple article.

Comment

Working...
                      X