Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TEST£D POSlTlVE FOR BANN£D SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

it's a pretty straight forward and anyone who doesn't have an agenda can see that floyd was hiding something and he don't want it to expose by paying.
    What happened to the millions you idiot lol, just another thing you got wrong as usual, intelligence and Manny fans just don't exist in the same place.

If you cant see this was all about Manny ducking the fight you're in denial, who would do this lame BS only Manny, any other fighter would fight the guy talking bad about him, not Manny he will go to court to avoid Floyd, while Pauli is slandering his name all over with a megaphone and Manny somehow doesn't care about his name in this case lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

What happened to the millions you idiot lol, just another thing you got wrong as usual, intelligence and Manny fans just don't exist in the same place.

If you cant see this was all about Manny ducking the fight you're in denial, who would do this lame BS only Manny, any other fighter would fight the guy talking bad about him, not Manny he will go to court to avoid Floyd, while Pauli is slandering his name all over with a megaphone and Manny somehow doesn't care about his name in this case lol.
      You're still crying? pac sued floyd and paid a big amount of $$$$$ and also apologize to public that's the most important part. it was a very easy money for pac.
      If you're floyd would u sue hunter for exposing u as cheater just like what pac did to floyd for an easy money?
      Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Canelo had more fights and more title defenses than Thurman did. To say he wasn’t proven is ridiculous.
        Nel o had only beaten trout a inexperienced fighter himself also. Plus cw.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Manny wasn’t as shop worn as fans like you pretend. What you try to do is say he was shot when Floyd beat him then he miraculously got better enough to beat Thurman. Yet if anyone says he was on PED’s you say no. So which is it?

How about you just give Floyd credit for the win and move on.
        Floyd didn't fight the man who was koing everyone and rearranging faces by that point. Of course pac was still good. But how much credit do you think people should give floyd for a IV enhanced win, in which pac injured shoulder, and a fight many didn't think floyd actually won anyway and no rematch?
        I know horns got a win over pac and do you think floyd deserves more praise than horn?. I know horn don't get ass kissed much for win. I know people don't say horns win is looking better now after pac best thurman. I know people don't say horns better than pac all time because of a win over pac. Yet floyd wants to kill 5 birds with 1 stone?
        Last edited by hugh grant; 06-18-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Keep lying that you haven’t seen the lists. They’ve been posted and you’ve discussed them. Poster Chrismart created a thread .

I made no excuse. I posted a fact. Thurman won by MD over lopez, not UD. That was the only fight he had in 2 years.

All I claim is Thurman wasn’t prime- this is backed up by the fact he hasn’t fought since. What prime fighter retires without and injury?

as long as you continued to lie , I will continue to post that sentence. There is no way you forgot. You did the same thing with the Shane thread. It’s sad that you have to lie.
          Dude just admit you don't have one legitimate boxing historians list that has Floyd way ahead of Manny as you claim. Stop trying to flip this off on me. You are overexagerrating as usual.

Had your boy just beat these guys in their prime you wouldn't have to overexaggerate so much
          Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

You're still crying? pac sued floyd and paid a big amount of $$$$$ and also apologize to public that's the most important part. it was a very easy money for pac.
            If you're floyd would u sue hunter for exposing u as cheater just like what pac did to floyd for an easy money?
            Crying lol, I think it was a blatant scam cooked up by Arum.

Tell me why would he sue Mayweather to get nothing, he didn't even get an apology he got a sidestep.

And yet he did nothing about Pauli, yet Pauli defamed him way more with direct accusations even called Manny out to sue him yet he did nothing, NOTHING, it makes no sense, the whole defamed my good name BS was a hoax it had nothing to do with defamation, once you get that into your brain, then why else would he target specifically Floyd and the promoters of the fight, its unreal how gullible you are, in my wildest dreams did I think people would be this blind..

Comment

Crying lol, I think it was a blatant scam cooked up by Arum.

Tell me why would he sue Mayweather to get nothing, he didn't even get an apology he got a sidestep.

And yet he did nothing about Pauli, yet Pauli defamed him way more with direct accusations even called Manny out to sue him yet he did nothing, NOTHING, it makes no sense, the whole defamed my good name BS was a hoax it had nothing to do with defamation, once you get that into your brain, then why else would he target specifically Floyd and the promoters of the fight, its unreal how gullible you are, in my wildest dreams did I think people would be this blind..
              the accusation start from the mayweather's and the mayweathers pay pac and apologize to the public and pac got an easy money from mayweather Now floyd got expose as cheater by hunter would floyd sue hunter as what pac did to floyd for an easy money?

Comment

the accusation start from the mayweather's and the mayweathers pay pac and apologize to the public and pac got an easy money from mayweather Now floyd got expose as cheater by hunter would floyd sue hunter as what pac did to floyd for an easy money?
                Pac got nothing wake up and smell reality, now answer the questions or is it impossible for you to have a normal discussion, the moment you get pinned you run for the hills, there is so much BS with Manny that you cannot explain and the only way you can keep playing your game is that you must be one of those rock fans that Bob Arum said Manny had, Fans are like a Rock just push them in the direction you want them to roll, that's you he is talking about lol.

Comment

Pac got nothing wake up and smell reality, now answer the questions or is it impossible for you to have a normal discussion, the moment you get pinned you run for the hills, there is so much BS with Manny that you cannot explain and the only way you can keep playing your game is that you must be one of those rock fans that Bob Arum said Manny had, Fans are like a Rock just push them in the direction you want them to roll, that's you he is talking about lol.
                  he got paid by mayweathers and apologize to the public to clear pac's name that's the most important part it was also an easy money for pac. Would floyd do the same to get an easy money from hunter?

Comment

he got paid by mayweathers and apologize to the public to clear pac's name that's the most important part it was also an easy money for pac. Would floyd do the same to get an easy money from hunter?
                    A horse could create a better argument than you, I tried to have a normal conversation but your just too blank to comprehend a running sentence, you see single words here and there and then make up your own, its called Dyslexia.

Comment

• Using IV points to drug use. Rehydration easily achieved by drinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X